Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That HT sculpt is arguably a worse likeness than their Indy. Hard to believe. Who took that totally distorted photo of the Hoth Han?

Yep, distortion is an interesting phenomenon. Check out the difference in the hair.

lens-XL.png

Wow, that site and that "review" suck. Not a single photo is in focus. What a hack job, what a complete waste of everyone's time.

The big question I have is - why does Geek guy have his SSC EX Han Hoth and me, Paying Customer guy, not have his?

Does this mean this figure is shipping in the next week? I guess so, right? This figure would be one of the ones that's arrived from being held up in Port of L.A. I can't imagine SSC gives away specially flown-in samples for reviews on low-end fan sites.

This pic looks good.
IMG_4839_2.jpg

I still can't wait for this figure. Seeing the proto convinced me to get into this scale. I've since learned the issues with SS production head sculpts but am still excited to see this in hand. Those who have it seem to like it.

Wow, that site and that "review" suck. Not a single photo is in focus. What a hack job, what a complete waste of everyone's time.
Can't believe Sideshow basically paid someone $200.00 for that review. WTF are they thinking? Reminds me of a review Billy Madison might've done. :thud:

Back