Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either that or the long rifle that some of them were carrying, if my memory serves me right ANH is the only film in which the stormies have those long rifles.

I just wish he comes with the long rifle as a regular accessory. This won't be an exclusive item, we will be needing that for the Sandtroopers.

I just wish he comes with the long rifle as a regular accessory. This won't be an exclusive item, we will be needing that for the Sandtroopers.

For the Sandtroopers we'll be needing: MG-34 (long rifle), MG-15 (rifle with saddle drums) and of course Lewis (the big gun)

Still a fun accessory... probably buy one exclusive from Sideshow and a regular later on. Either off a retailer or look for a deal on the secondary market. I predict a flooding of these.

I'm hoping they are more poseable than the Medicom versions. I don't have a medicom stormtrooper but I did get the medicom 501st legion trooper and although the figure under the armour is very articulated, the armour gets in the way of posing the whole thing. In actual fact, the poseability of the medicom figure was severely dissappointing and really turned me off from them.

Sideshow products I've purchased have made me nothing but happy so I plan on get one or two stormtroopers but I really, really hope the awesome looking armour does not hurt their poseability.

$80 each? I'm getting two *minimally* then, and quite possibly 3 or 4.

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

Did the troopers in the movie have blue on their helmets? I thought they were all just black and white. :confused:

I'm hoping they are more poseable than the Medicom versions. I don't have a medicom stormtrooper but I did get the medicom 501st legion trooper and although the figure under the armour is very articulated, the armour gets in the way of posing the whole thing. In actual fact, the poseability of the medicom figure was severely dissappointing and really turned me off from them.

Sideshow products I've purchased have made me nothing but happy so I plan on get one or two stormtroopers but I really, really hope the awesome looking armour does not hurt their poseability.

Agreed. I have both the Medicom Stormtrooper and Clone Trooper. Articulation of the base body is good but the complete figure has quite poor poseability due to the body armor getting in the way. I hope Sideshow takes note of this because there is still time for correction prior to mass production.

$80 each? I'm getting two *minimally* then, and quite possibly 3 or 4.

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

Did the troopers in the movie have blue on their helmets? I thought they were all just black and white. :confused:

They had blue there, but it wasn't the light blue that it looks like in this picture. Could just be the flash.

My main problem with the helmet is that they didn't paint the "mouth" part completely black. Looks a little off. Couldn't be easier to fix, though, even if the production models are like that.

Agreed. I have both the Medicom Stormtrooper and Clone Trooper. Articulation of the base body is good but the complete figure has quite poor poseability due to the body armor getting in the way. I hope Sideshow takes note of this because there is still time for correction prior to mass production.

I don't own any of them. How is the armor attached to the figure??

I don't own any of them. How is the armor attached to the figure??

The base figure wears the armor pieces. The only piece that I couldn't get off was the abdoment/crotch armor and the bicep piece, either its real tight and need some heat to get off or its glue on. everything else you can take off quit easily.

BTW, I don't know if it's been mentioned on here or not (I haven't been online since the trip) but the Stormies shown here at SDCC are PRODUCTION samples. :google

I pre-ordered my full allotment. :rock

Back