Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooooo VS when are you changing your profile pic to a shot of of BD's upskirt butt crack?:chug

Enjoy being the only person that buys her.

Sweet :) definitely grail then :pfft:

Soooooo VS when are you changing your profile pic to a shot of of BD's upskirt butt crack?:chug

Why would I do that ;):monkey3

i dont want switch out hand holding with gun its not that must have Ex to me. with CSC she will be less & will save customs around 100$. for Baby Doll PF 349$ is actually too much as per my opinion. Better to save money with CSC:)
You will be saying later "what's the chance of my WL converting" after it's sold out :lol :lecture

She is a lock for me as well.

I just found out that I need to help clean out our storage unit tomorrow (was going to take place during the weekend but that won't work anymore)

and it's going to be an all day event! :slap

I know that things rarely sellout out from SS on the first day anymore, but I don't want to chance this! :panic:

I might be able to find a way to be home from 2:00-3:00 pm for the preorder as long as we get as early a start as a 6:00 am tomorrow.

There is NO WAY on God's green earth that I will be missing this tomorrow.

You can always call in your order. That way you have it locked in for sure. :)

i dont want switch out hand holding with gun its not that must have Ex to me. with CSC she will be less & will save customs around 100$. for Baby Doll PF 349$ is actually too much as per my opinion. Better to save money with CSC:)

If dual wielding isn't a must have then I don't know what is. But I agree, you should definitely go for a regular! Keep the ES down! :yess:

You can always call in your order. That way you have it locked in for sure. :)

Very true. That will be a worse case scenario type of thing. God this is exciting! :lol

I am a little surprised this is $350 while black widow was $325...I guess the pose and the base are the reasons. I dunno, I'm definitely not in love with this piece as I thought I would be. I definitely prefer the gentle giant one at this point. I think I may have to pass to save space and money for batman PF and other future DC goodies.

You will be saying later "what's the chance of my WL converting" after it's sold out :lol :lecture

no man not for Babydoll if i choose to go for Ex 349$ +whatever shipping + 100$ Customs :slap so better to go for reg n not in hurry also coz so much stuff is coming..... i will buy her later close to shipping.

CSC she will be less & will save customs around 100$. for Baby Doll PF 349$ is actually too much as per my opinion. Better to save money with CSC:)

Sorry not sure where you are, but looking at the price, they the same? for the EX and Reg!!!!

If dual wielding isn't a must have then I don't know what is. But I agree, you should definitely go for a regular! Keep the ES down! :yess:

no i dont think its must have if switch out portrait with art print its must have ex or just switch out portrait .... hand with gun not appealing to me.

Sorry not sure where you are, but looking at the price, they the same? for the EX and Reg!!!!

Dude i m talking about Corner Store Comics they will have it reg for less price + they will ship through USPS n no customs

I'll go for the EX. In this great nation we don't pay for customs. Although shipping is always a killer. Will be interesting to see how the QC pans out on this one.

But a definite buy for me

I'll go for the EX. In this great nation we don't pay for customs. Although shipping is always a killer. Will be interesting to see how the QC pans out on this one.

congrats for EX:clap hope SS will keep QC high on this:pray:

Lol well luckily i only live 1 state over from sideshow and it usually costs me about 20$ or less to ship to me :yess: But yeah I'm hoping they step up the QC and actually have this statue come out similarly to the prototype pics.

Just think of how much the exclusive Darth Talon goes for,...and that is for a cloth cape!

This one has a switch out hand with her wielding the pistol. Just sayin'.

My one gripe with the pose: It would make more sense if she was pointing her gun instead of the sword. The exclusive should have been her sword for the other hand

Back