Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Could you repaint this for me? :monkey3

P1080536.jpg

Could you repaint this for me? :monkey3

P1080536.jpg

I think you mean "can you save this sculpt from a horrid paint job for me?":lol

BTW I can't wait to get the Mr. Blonde head back on its body! Looks awesome.

Question for Josh, if you can say: did you paint the Cody portrait? Pic in the SW gallery looks like it could be yours in some ways.......just curious? ironically, the upper lip detail made me wonder? LOL

Thanks

The skin texture/colouring on that Locke is outstanding Josh.

And Amanamatt, Josh did in fact paint the Cody. ;)

Question for Josh, if you can say: did you paint the Cody portrait? Pic in the SW gallery looks like it could be yours in some ways.......just curious? ironically, the upper lip detail made me wonder? LOL

Thanks

Matt i did in fact paint the Cody sculpt as Beeshaw stated. :monkey3 Everything looks pretty spot on as to how i sent it back to them. I wont be able to tell if they had changed anything until higher res pics pop up. But man he is a great looking figure!

Matt i did in fact paint the Cody sculpt as Beeshaw stated. :monkey3 Everything looks pretty spot on as to how i sent it back to them. I wont be able to tell if they had changed anything until higher res pics pop up. But man he is a great looking figure!

Awesome, thanks guys........yeah, there is a much larger pic in the Cody thread that shows off all the detail....wasnt there earlier. Great paint job.....Josh, you give SS any pointers on how to fine tune their production paint apps? (LOL). Some haters in the Cody thread regarding the sculpt, but it looks pretty darn amazing to me. Love the battle scars

Thanks for the confirmation....and thanks Beeshaw!

Last edited:

Awesome, thanks guys........yeah, there is a much larger pic in the Cody thread that shows off all the detail....wasnt there earlier. Great paint job.....Josh, you give SS any pointers on how to fine tune their production paint apps? (LOL). Some haters in the Cody thread regarding the sculpt, but it looks pretty darn amazing to me. Love the battle scars

Thanks for the confirmation....and thanks Beeshaw!

Thanks Matt i would actually love to repaint the Cody sculpt again. I had painted him back in the winter and have since tried new things with the skin tones and texture. So with that said if you get him back and he isnt up to par then shoot him my way ill give him a good repaint. A repaint of my repaint:lol

Thanks Nathan. When i look at those shots to me the Luke sculpt stands out the most. I can almost see Hamill making that expression in the film. You send me your Stormies ill send you my Pred :lol

:lol I just might take you up on that at some point. As long as they need to be repainted anyway, I wouldn't mind having some Small Studios art on my shelves.

That is some damn amazing flesh mottling right there. Very impressive.:clap

Thanks Matt i would actually love to repaint the Cody sculpt again. I had painted him back in the winter and have since tried new things with the skin tones and texture. So with that said if you get him back and he isnt up to par then shoot him my way ill give him a good repaint. A repaint of my repaint:lol

I know, right! I will keep you on PM dial! LOL. Hey wait a minute, proto is one thing and production is unrelated, right? they dont take your proto and hand it to the factory and say, 'do it like this?'

If we only knew what really goes on......Josh: look into my eyes, you are getting sleepy and want to reveal all.......... :)

What the ____. I had to go all the way to the 5th page to find this thread!

Sent you a pm yesterday Josh. Drop me a line when you get a chance. Thanks.

What the ____. I had to go all the way to the 5th page to find this thread!

Sent you a pm yesterday Josh. Drop me a line when you get a chance. Thanks.

I know i know i have been slacking :impatient: well not really just been extremely busy lately. Ill shoot you a reply later Jesse. :peace Also any one else i may have missed shoot your Pm,s over again.

UPDATE:

I wanted to give a quick update on my status at the moment. Things have been a bit slow moving for me the past few weeks with orders do to my new job this year. I just started as a full time teacher back in Aug and thats fills up alot of my time throughout the week. Im still trying to move through orders where i can. I didnt think elementary would be so draining not to mention im coming down with a cold too :sick Anyway i will try to post a few updates throughout the week. I also have a few things going out so if i PMed you your stuff is a comin. :peace

Get well soon! :)

And expect a PM from me in a couple weeks! :panic:

Back