SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

That's the point, they're hoping buyers overlook the shipping fee and get so caught up in a deal on the item itself, they got you for big money in the end.

You can actually report them and it gives you an out should you not want the item. Excessive shipping is a listing violation.

You can actually report them and it gives you an out should you not want the item. Excessive shipping is a listing violation.

Didn't know that, good to know in the future. I saw something recently I was looking at, and within the U.S. it was $50 shipping for a tiny model kit.

:sleep :sleep :sleep Wake me up when this thread gets interesting again. :sleep :sleep :sleep

What's more interesting than getting THE Emperor :rock

palpatine.jpg

palpatine.jpg

palpatine004.jpg

381498-palpatine4_super.jpg

014-EmperorPalpatine(H).jpg

badass-emperor.jpg

emperor12px7.jpg

emperor2.jpg

in some of those pics the lines on the cloak are not very apparent at all. i think i'll forgive ssc for not doing it.

in some of those pics the lines on the cloak are not very apparent at all. i think i'll forgive ssc for not doing it.

I find them mostly prominent in the closeups sitting in his chair, between the overhead lighting and the "glow" lighting from outside the window, it really highlights them, but out of his chair it's hard to see. Other than in photography posted here, I don't think even with that texture, you'd ever really notice it's there on the shelf.

Pics tomorrow! :chew

Well, hopefully. Actually that damn 41st dude might get in the way and we have to wait until Thursday's prod blog.

lots of questions remain to be answered.

will the chair have the buttons?
is he on the pro or the buck? (due to the sculpted neck)
will there be a background?
will there be lightning?
will he come with Luke's lightsabre?
what other accessories could he come with besides the cane?

That :) and many times prior to a PPO they post pics in the prod blog on Wednesday. Remember those silly passwords in the past?

This is one figure that seems like something for SS to show off in advance. Especially with that chair.

They could also prepare us for the price.

You just want to see that control panel on the chair :lol

Is it wrong that part of me hopes the throne DOESN'T have the lights, so I don't feel so bad about not being able to afford it? :lol

That :) and many times prior to a PPO they post pics in the prod blog on Wednesday.

Yeah, shouldn't we get one of those PPO reminder e-mails tomorrow? Those usually have a link to pics.

lots of questions remain to be answered.

will the chair have the buttons?
is he on the pro or the buck? (due to the sculpted neck)
will there be a background?
will there be lightning?
will he come with Luke's lightsabre?
what other accessories could he come with besides the cane?

The Dead's Punk has a sculpted neck and he's on the Pro, so I think it's a safe bet to go with Pro. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Punk's using the Emperor's neck. :lol

Back