SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i looked to see what SW stuff is availbe with the wish gift cards atm....so after i cancelled my Throne when it was due to ship..i emailed SS asking them if i could use my $25 gift card to order the throne to go with the EX Emperor!!!
So,im awaiting Kathy to get back to me,then i can hopefully get BOTH items shipped together to save on $$$$$$!!!
god i love this company,their customer service is far better than any other high end SW company i have dealt with!!!

i looked to see what SW stuff is availbe with the wish gift cards atm....so after i cancelled my Throne when it was due to ship..i emailed SS asking them if i could use my $25 gift card to order the throne to go with the EX Emperor!!!
So,im awaiting Kathy to get back to me,then i can hopefully get BOTH items shipped together to save on $$$$$$!!!
god i love this company,their customer service is far better than any other high end SW company i have dealt with!!!

Sounds like a good idea.. good luck with that.
I noticed you could use a gift card with the throne today.

got my tracking number from fedex. will be in on monday. looking forward to it. hope there is abit of lull afterwords of new figures thou. my credit card and bank account need a breather

Still waiting on my tracking number and billing info from sideshow. Really itching for this as my throne is looking so empty with vader and luke next to it :S

image.php
:emperor

Just got my shipping notice for the Emperor last night, and was kinda surprised he won't be here until the 30th. Since I'm in CA, usually I get my SS stuff a day or two after they ship it. Maybe he's taking the long way around?

I can't wait to see more photos of this. Haven't gotten my notice yet, but I was a little late to the game when ordering him, anyway.

Back