SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my shipping notice for the Emperor last night, and was kinda surprised he won't be here until the 30th. Since I'm in CA, usually I get my SS stuff a day or two after they ship it. Maybe he's taking the long way around?

I just called sideshow. apparently it takes about 3-5 business days just to be released from the warehouse :dunno

The emperor has arrived, but I'm at work so I can't open him :banghead. Just looking through the window though, the exclusive head is bad@ss. I don't think I'll be able to use the normal one. The grimace doesn't really jive with the throne display, but it's too awesome not to display.

I'm actually shocked that SS just started shipping last night and it already arrived in Mission Viejo today.

Marf has the key zip code -- it's like a direct line.

I'm only 24 miles from Sideshow and I haven't even been charged yet. I was hoping they'd put the Emperor in with my 41st Elite Clone which arrived today. Ah well. I guess I'M being punished for canceling the Throne with Sideshow and re-ordering through BBTS ;)

- MJ

I'm actually shocked that SS just started shipping last night and it already arrived in Mission Viejo today.

Marf has the key zip code -- it's like a direct line.

One of the small perks of living in this overpriced zipcode :lol

I'll definitely try to get some pics of the emp on the throne after a water treatment with the exclusive head up ASAP. Date night with the wife tonight, so it may have to wait till tomorrow :panic:.

The emperor has arrived, but I'm at work so I can't open him :banghead. Just looking through the window though, the exclusive head is bad@ss. I don't think I'll be able to use the normal one. The grimace doesn't really jive with the throne display, but it's too awesome not to display.
:mad::pfft: I don't even have a tracking number and I'm closer by several miles. It's definitely a punishment for canceling the throne.

I just called sideshow. apparently it takes about 3-5 business days just to be released from the warehouse :dunno

Huh. That's... odd. Thanks for calling them anyway.

I just checked my tracking again, and noticed the Emperor is coming from Newbury Park, CA. Can't remember where my SS stuff usually ships from, but that seems different. Maybe he's taking the train. ;)

Anyway, can't wait to see in-hand pics while I wait for mine.

Back