Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Cool thanks for the thoughts guys. I think what is more interesting now is WHERE do WB take it from here. I'm not a fan of going post Bruce Wayne but I'm not against seeing how it goes either. I really wanna see Bats in his prime with a little more detective thrown in there.

As long as it's not another origin Bruce. If people don't know by now they never will!

There are way too many mystery/adventures for him to have rather than see him become batman again.

Jolly Good show Bruce!! I shall twirl my non existent moustache with quiet satisfaction at reaching a mutual agreement with one of such pedigree what.

Last edited:

As long as it's not another origin Bruce. If people don't know by now they never will!

There are way too many mystery/adventures for him to have rather than see him become batman again.

You have to remember that all of us are not super Batfreaks like you. I need to have a refresher. Sure I have seen all the films but I have to think really hard to remember how Bruce Wayne becomes the Batman. Let me think about it and see if I can recall how Bats origin story goes..... It all begins when Bruce is working on Gama radiation trying to find the super soldier formula only to see his whole world come crashing down when his Uncle from Smallville falls from a trapeze and dies. Thus remembering the last words his uncle said to him "Whith great power, you can strike fear into the cowardly criminals" Thus he stops his science reserch at Wayne tech and he traveles to China to study the ways of the ninja but he gets kidnapped and forced to build a super weapon but he escapes and decides to fight crime by becoming the Batman.

Ya see! That is a lot to have to remember and I have seen all the movies several times.

You have to remember that all of us are not super Batfreaks like you. I need to have a refresher. Sure I have seen all the films but I have to think really hard to remember how Bruce Wayne becomes the Batman. Let me think about it and see if I can recall how Bats origin story goes..... It all begins when Bruce is working on Gama radiation trying to find the super soldier formula only to see his whole world come crashing down when his Uncle from Smallville falls from a trapeze and dies. Thus remembering the last words his uncle said to him "Whith great power, you can strike fear into the cowardly criminals" Thus he stops his science reserch at Wayne tech and he traveles to China to study the ways of the ninja but he gets kidnapped and forced to build a super weapon but he escapes and decides to fight crime by becoming the Batman.

Ya see! That is a lot to have to remember and I have seen all the movies several times.
:clap:clap:rotfl:lol:rotfl That was GREAT!!! :rotfl You must have had fun writing that.

But no, no more origin. Knowing WB though :pigfly: and anything is possible

Do you think a live action TDKR could work?

I just watched the animated version for the first time the other night. It was great. But man that would be hard to bring to the big screen.

Plus I think people would just be to confused with a story like that.

:lol I thought you were talking about a stage show like the Spiderman Musical :lol

Yet to get my hands on that piece of awesome. I am hoping they will release a two disc edition soon so I don't have to buy two separate blu rays.

:clap:clap:rotfl:lol:rotfl That was GREAT!!! :rotfl You must have had fun writing that.

Wha??? What are you talking about??? That's how it all went down right???

I did giggle to myself a few times writing it.

Yet to get my hands on that piece of awesome. I am hoping they will release a two disc edition soon so I don't have to buy two separate blu rays.

Dude just go get it. If you get part 2 right now it comes with a $5.00 off coupon for the first one. You have to use the coupon at the same time / same place (it's on the outside cover).

Also both of the have great cover art.

Both parts are by far the best DC animated features out there.

First flex payment taken today for my most anticipated piece of 2013! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wha??? What are you talking about??? That's how it all went down right???

I did giggle to myself a few times writing it.

Dude just go get it. If you get part 2 right now it comes with a $5.00 off coupon for the first one. You have to use the coupon at the same time / same place (it's on the outside cover).

Also both of the have great cover art.

Both parts are by far the best DC animated features out there.

Awesome, I'll check it out on the way home today. I'll lay money down right now that deal is not on offer here. Blu rays's are stupidly expensive here. Yes you can get good deals but you have to wait for them. I just can't justify paying over $30 for a movie anymore :cuckoo:

First flex payment taken today for my most anticipated piece of 2013! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should send you pics of your piece being made throughout this time :monkey1

Eg.
SS. First payment recieved here is a kid painting your batarang number 10192 out of open ES

It would be a nice touch to the whole process

Lets make this happen

Back