Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Stepping out because you don't want to admit that you were wrong :dunno

Not sure what more evidence you need. Two collectors measured their Batman busts and it fits with the eye:distance ratio you went on and on about earlier. Now that it matches and disproves your photoshop you are suddenly the bigger man and don't want to upset anyone :lol

Nope I have loads more to say, but to what point, so I can try to prove something or how smart I am, which I have been accused of already. Oh Oh or so I can piss people off who love their piece. No see I will just get out because I am not interested in doing that. Besides there are people who have come at me personally, which by the way I haven't done, and I don't want to be involved anymore because I don't want to act like that.

Last edited:

Let's hug it out guys

community-group-hug.gif

Will this thread make it to 1,000 pages before the statue is shipped?

Uh oh, I tried the proven photoshop test on the PF and he's even worse... He's got two eyes space in between, everyone quick, CANCEL before it's too late!!!!! What would DaVinci say? Nooooooooooooooooooo

3494054ecc4c4b48b13f1ed.jpg

Don't get hurt Spidey, it's all in fun!:1-1:

Uh oh, I tried the proven photoshop test on the PF and he's even worse... He's got two eyes space in between, everyone quick, CANCEL before it's too late!!!!! What would DaVinci say? Nooooooooooooooooooo

3494054ecc4c4b48b13f1ed.jpg

Don't get hurt Spidey, it's all in fun!:1-1:

Actually, I just noticed that with an even better pic of the proto after you stated that the are to close together. I was just eating lunch and away from my computer. So yeah it is there, but JUST LIKE the bust I love the sculpt.

Edit: I will admit that I think I am becoming a Canale groups though. I just love that sculpt so much. Andy Bergholtz is an AMAZING sculptor, but Canale has done ALL of my absolute favorite statues to date. I can't remeber who pointed it out to me right now, but I honestly went back and it was like "Yep yep yep yep... holy ****... yep yep yep"

Last edited:

Me too Spidey! And when this bad boy is ready for shipping i'm gonna be more happy than when i found out MTV's Teen Mom was finally gonna be off our TV screens for good! :yess: :fireworks:fest

As long as there are no MASSIVE QC problems this place will blow up with excitement

I think I will display an apple with all my statues from now on. Inspired! and it adds a fruity element that all my statues are missing.

WTF happened around here?! I'm off for a day with the flu and the pitchforks are out! :peace

Back