Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Just to clarify, I meant the most dynamic Marvel female PF. The latest Lara Croft PF remains the standard for great action poses for females imo.

Sucker Punch Baby Doll is another great female action pose.

In all honesty the wide eyed batman seems to be the nature of the beast on many sculpts.

DSC_0035-3_zps4b1141b9.jpg

41qjm4a68dL.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

In all honesty the wide eyed batman seems to be the nature of the beast on many sculpts.

DSC_0035-3_zps4b1141b9.jpg

41qjm4a68dL.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

Yeah... you know I kind of wish I hadn't brought the whole damn thing up now... people are all upset and crying... I have to pretend to be dumber then I am ... it is a curse now. At least I have my fellow Freaks who are in the Genious club to talk to. If you don't know what I am talking about ... ummmm Never mind...... right Jaws...:wink1:

Yeah... you know I kind of wish I hadn't brought the whole damn thing up now... people are all upset and crying... I have to pretend to be dumber then I am ... it is a curse now. At least I have my fellow Freaks who are in the Genious club to talk to. If you don't know what I am talking about ... ummmm Never mind...... right Jaws...:wink1:

You really need to stop being a trouble maker ;)

I like mine, the doll air still looks great on her. I recommend this for all collectors! She looks much better in person!

Oh, I know. I own a red Elektra PF myself. With her hair properly futzed (that is, unlike 99% of the pics of her on the net) she's a looker all right.

Sucker Punch Baby Doll is another great female action pose.

Agreed. That one's pretty dynamic, too, and I wish sculptors and/or art directors had the ***** to do something like that for a Marvel/DC female for once.

Oh, I know. I own a red Elektra PF myself. With her hair properly futzed (that is, unlike 99% of the pics of her on the net) she's a looker all right.

Agreed. That one's pretty dynamic, too, and I wish sculptors and/or art directors had the ***** to do something like that for a Marvel/DC female for once.

Canale has done some of the most dynamic pieces I have seen, but he hasn't done a lot of women has he?

Even though the eye problem is more pronounced on the PF really, it is just my personal preference. AGAIN I love BOTH of the sculpts though, and if I had the money and the room the over the moon happy to own the bust. It is interesting that the original poster has since deleted his comment though.

The only eye problem is with the ones your using to look at these beautiful pieces.

Edit: Edit: Have I mentioned that I am smarter then ALL of you... no really... all of you... Stephen Hawking once called me for help because he felt dumb.... true story....:wink1:

must be all those art and anatomy classes you took :wink1:

The only eye problem is with the ones your using to look at these beautiful pieces.

must be all those art and anatomy classes you took :wink1:

You really can't stop making this personal can you????? My eyes are fine csi, but my patience, well, that is waring very thin with the personal jabs.

I got an A in Art History so my opinion is the most important:lecture
The bust and pf are a perfect 10.

I got an A in Art History so my opinion is the most important:lecture
The bust and pf are a perfect 10.

Can't grade the PF till it is in hand, but I would give the Bust I saw a 9-9.5 EASILY! But I do admit I have to see a few Grails in person to set up a good scale...lol

I think if you stop mentioning the whole eye issue, csi will pretty much drop it Spidey. Just someone looking from the outside in. Take it for what it's worth.

I think if you stop mentioning the whole eye issue, csi will pretty much drop it Spidey. Just someone looking from the outside in. Take it for what it's worth.

I was responding to something tam had brought up, I didn't bring it up at all in that case, and again I brought up my admiration for BOTH sculpts, but again he has to make it a PERSONAL attack.

Neither is throwing out the art classes either

I stopped my end with PLENTY left to say, and I am DONE. I didn't mean to start a fight, and I stopped my contribution to it, but CSI just can't seem to do the same.

I was responding to something tam had brought up, I didn't bring it up at all in that case, and again I brought up my admiration for BOTH sculpts, but again he has to make it a PERSONAL attack.

I stopped my end with PLENTY left to say, and I am DONE. I didn't mean to start a fight, and I stopped my contribution to it, but CSI just can't seem to do the same.

Did I not quote your most recent comment about the supposed eye problems? Doesn't seem like you have dropped anything. Instead of admitting that there is no extra gap between the eyes, as proven by multiple people with the bust in hand, you keep making reference to an imaginary eye problem. If your going to keep referring to these non-existent eye problems, I am going to keep calling you out on it.

Back