Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Get ready early Friday morning Ondi, it seems to hit the net at about 5am our time.

Chin! Seriously Thank you bro! :1-1: You must have read my mind I was going to write to you asking about that. 5am eh not as bad as the comicon mouser I was up at 3am for that bastard, got one! Then they released an international edition. Feck! :mad:
Today though, I feel like a little kid before Christmas, giddy with anticipation. Thanks again bro!

No worries mate, that seems to be when they go live or there abouts. I reckon so long as you get to it before lunch you should be right but I'll be POing over my Weet Bix for real lol, I'm up at 6am anyway.

It's amazing Roberto, it really is a must have

i second that my brother! :hi5:

I hope I am right too RB I could be wrong, but I hope I am not and the videos by guys like madx have me pretty confident it will all be okay as for SUPERMAN...well THIS shot show me JUST how good this will be..

null_zps13846300.jpg

A must have in my opinion...any collection is worthless without this piece and thats why i believe the EX will be sold out in the first 2 hours! :lecture

Get ready early Friday morning Ondi, it seems to hit the net at about 5am our time.

Chin! Seriously Thank you bro! :1-1: You must have read my mind I was going to write to you asking about that. 5am eh not as bad as the comicon mouser I was up at 3am for that bastard, got one! Then they released an international edition. Feck! :mad:
Today though, I feel like a little kid before Christmas, giddy with anticipation. Thanks again bro!

I forgot you guys will be into Friday whilst the rest of us will still be in Thursday! Kinda confusing, so pre order day for you guys is Friday the 29th! Known here in the UK as Good Friday...well its gonna be a bloody Good Friday once the EX is pre ordered! :yess:

No worries mate, that seems to be when they go live or there abouts. I reckon so long as you get to it before lunch you should be right but I'll be POing over my Weet Bix for real lol, I'm up at 6am anyway.

Mate I'll take the laptop into the loo with me on Friday morning if I have to :lol

i second that my brother! :hi5:

A must have in my opinion...any collection is worthless without this piece and thats why i believe the EX will be sold out in the first 2 hours! :lecture

I forgot you guys will be into Friday whilst the rest of us will still be in Thursday! Kinda confusing, so pre order day for you guys is Friday the 29th! Known here in the UK as Good Friday...well its gonna be a bloody Good Friday once the EX is pre ordered! :yess:

:hi5: Your on the money RB. I'm lining up a couple of quite drinks for Friday night I think what a way to start the long weekend :yess:

Wow. Do people really think they will sell 2000 of these things in 2 hours? Remember that Batman took several days to sell out...which surprised me...but still, BATMAN took several days to sell out.

I mean, I'll be hitting refresh all Thursday afternoon until it's available to make an order :)...but 2000 in 2 hours?

Wow. Do people really think they will sell 2000 of these things in 2 hours? Remember that Batman took several days to sell out...which surprised me...but still, BATMAN took several days to sell out.

I mean, I'll be hitting refresh all Thursday afternoon until it's available to make an order :)...but 2000 in 2 hours?

Newbies seem to think it will sell out quickly, I say at least a week :exactly:

Then after Thursday's stampede all the peeps sit back and wonder what all the fuss is about 4 days later :slap

Yeah. 2 hours for a sell out is just not happening. It'll be up for a few days. The ONLY way it sells out in a few hours is if the EX has an ES of 750 or less. We know that's not happening.

I agree with all of you three guys. No need to rush.

...but I'll be there as soon as it's up for preorder, just in case. :p

RB doesn't REALLY think it is going to sell out in hours. Unless his pipe DREAM of it having an ES of 300 comes true.

Newbies seem to think it will sell out quickly, I say at least a week :exactly:

Then after Thursday's stampede all the peeps sit back and wonder what all the fuss is about 4 days later :slap

Well ... I am a newb and have been saying days... though I won't REALLY be risking it ... one word.. Droids...:lecture

I don't think Roberto ment that literally. He is just excited like most of us and having a bit of fun..........I think?!?!?

Hey Shoo! did you slip anything extra into Roberto's biscuits?

:slap DOH! Spidey beat me to the point

I don't think Roberto ment that literally. He is just excited like most of us and having a bit of fun..........I think?!?!?

Hey Shoo! did you slip anything extra into Roberto's biscuits?

Not sure how to take that.:rotfl:rotfl

Back