Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Lalalalalalala

BOOM!!!

null_zpsca6fe6b1.jpg

null_zpsca6fe6b1.jpg

Has a papparazzi feel to it actually:

Bats walking into Walmart

HEY!!

MR BATMAN!!!

HUH?? Wha??

BAMPH!!

Photographer looks down at camera

"Oh YES"

I think each of these pieces truly captures the essence of the character. I really have no complaints about either.

I never managed to snag an EX bats. I won't make he same mistake with Superman.

There isn't much of a difference between the Ex and Reg. Doesn't matter which you get IMHO. I passed on Bats for now 'cause I know I will get the Reg for cheaper one day soon enough. LOL I'm patient and can wait to own him with Supes. Gotta clear out some other pieces to make room for these guys and that takes time and preparation :)

I heard the Ex comes with both head sculpts but the reg doesn't? :dunno That's why I'm glad I got the EX if that's true. I will want to display mine with the face that DOESN'T have the frown.

There isn't much of a difference between the Ex and Reg. Doesn't matter which you get IMHO. I passed on Bats for now 'cause I know I will get the Reg for cheaper one day soon enough. LOL I'm patient and can wait to own him with Supes. Gotta clear out some other pieces to make room for these guys and that takes time and preparation :)

Thought you were a edition size guy :dunno Massive difference between the Batman EX and regular.

Thought you were a edition size guy :dunno Massive difference between the Batman EX and regular.

I am an ES guy but I feel like the "REAL" ES on Bats is 9500. To me, that's not an urgent buy. I know I will be able to find him later as he won't be hard to come by for a long while with those numbers. Also, the batarang is cool but the way he holds it on his pose keeps it hidden so it wasn't "make or break" as an Ex for me. I wish they would have shown the batarang a little more but it's all good, just no rush for me to grab him for now. :)

I never managed to snag an EX bats. I won't make he same mistake with Superman.

I got my EX from a Freak for a darn good price, just keep an eye out. Plenty of Joker Exs going up these days.

I heard the Ex comes with both head sculpts but the reg doesn't? :dunno That's why I'm glad I got the EX if that's true. I will want to display mine with the face that DOESN'T have the frown.

BOTH the Reg and the Ex come with BOTH heads, the Ex for Batman is the switchout Batarang.

I am an ES guy but I feel like the "REAL" ES on Bats is 9500. To me, that's not an urgent buy. I know I will be able to find him later as he won't be hard to come by for a long while with those numbers. Also, the batarang is cool but the way he holds it on his pose keeps it hidden so it wasn't "make or break" as an Ex for me. I wish they would have shown the batarang a little more but it's all good, just no rush for me to grab him for now. :)

The real ES isn't 9500 MM. 2000 for the EX. Mamba actually saw the product in person at CC and he said the Rang was clearly visible and it added to the display. If your a hard core Bats fan and had the opportunity to PO the EX or get the EX for a fair price to me there is no other alternative. Certainly the reg won't likely be hard to come by but mark my words the EX will become harder and harder to come by. If the Rang isnt your thing great but the real ES is not as you percieve it to be IMO. Enjoy your REG!:hi5:

The real ES isn't 9500 MM. 2000 for the EX. Mamba actually saw the product in person at CC and he said the Rang was clearly visible and it added to the display. If your a hard core Bats fan and had the opportunity to PO the EX or get the EX for a fair price to me there is no other alternative. Certainly the reg won't likely be hard to come by but mark my words the EX will become harder and harder to come by. If the Rang isnt your thing great but the real ES is not as you percieve it to be IMO. Enjoy your REG!:hi5:

I think if all all some one was able to get is a Reg they will love it, and once Spazzy stars going, they will love it even more. However, I think if they had the chance to get the Ex at a good price, and they passed, I think THAT will start eating at them. I know THAT is why pulled the trigger on getting the Ex from a fellow Freak. It is going to cost me about $150 more for the Ex then I could have gotten the Reg from a local AD, BUT after thinking about it all I could think was, IF I passed on the chance NOW, I woul ALWAYS be looking at my Reg gong DARN IT!!! It is Batman after all, and the Ex is classic.

I think if all all some one was able to get is a Reg they will love it, and once Spazzy stars going, they will love it even more. However, I think if they had the chance to get the Ex at a good price, and they passed, I think THAT will start eating at them. I know THAT is why pulled the trigger on getting the Ex from a fellow Freak. It is going to cost me about $150 more for the Ex then I could have gotten the Reg from a local AD, BUT after thinking about it all I could think was, IF I passed on the chance NOW, I woul ALWAYS be looking at my Reg gong DARN IT!!! It is Batman after all, and the Ex is classic.

I'm not debating love for Reg vs. EX. I was merely bringing to light that the EX accessory is visible and that there truly is very distinguishable between the Reg and EX. It isn't just hidden as many believe it to be and wanted to give further clarification that many have seen in in person and the Rang is visible. So there is not just a lump ES here. There is a difference. The statue/ sculpt is amazing so ultimately the Reg or EX will get you that. Just clarifying.:wink1:

I'm not debating love for Reg vs. EX. I was merely bringing to light that the EX accessory is visible and that there truly is very distinguishable between the Reg and EX. It isn't just hidden as many believe it to be and wanted to give further clarification that many have seen in in person and the Rang is visible. So there is not just a lump ES here. There is a difference. The statue/ sculpt is amazing so ultimately the Reg or EX will get you that. Just clarifying.:wink1:

OH and I wasn't hammering on the Reg... I was just saying if someone PASSED on it, it MIGHT eat at them a bit... like it would have me.

Back