Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Nice! I have to try it - I like my bananas hot!

Now, that didn't sound right...

If I respond like this no one else can see it but you and I right? Then yes that sounded a bit :monkey1

I thought this conversation was on the Superman thread? :panic:

I can see

Ispy.jpg

Batman EX should have been a magnifying glass. Dang.... SS!!! I could help make your line so much more profitable!!!

The cape bugs me over the shoulder but from the angle in that pic you can't see it. Good way to display him maybe for those of you that bought him.

Hmmmm could be the new SS Troll PF I've been hearing about (Rubs chin......((Not Bruce's Chin!!! :horror but myyy chin)) hmmmmm) :lol

Hey howdy hey! I'm new to the forums here and had a few questions that maybe you guys could answer

1. I know batman got delayed but does that include the sideshow exclusive version or did that get pushed back too?
2. Batman is really 30 lbs? That's more then some of the legendary scales whats up with that?
3. can you apply a gift card to and item you have already pre-ordered?
4. where do you guys display your larger statues? I recently bought a large ikea shelf that sits next to my tv more or less for some upcoming statues and my huge metal gear rex that I have now. I figured I'd display my batman stuff and have the the statue as the centerpiece too.

DSCF3628_zps4c46d843.jpg

Back