Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Man.... I sure will be glad when my collection is complete so I can take a leave of all the whining on here:ignore::slap

I just went on SSC website to look up the specs on Bats. Wow, this bad boy clocks in at 30 lbs. This piece will not only be epic but quality as well. I have a feeling that this will be a very well put together statue. Aug can't come soon enough.

I just went on SSC website to look up the specs on Bats. Wow, this bad boy clocks in at 30 lbs. This piece will not only be epic but quality as well. I have a feeling that this will be a very well put together statue. Aug can't come soon enough.

Bloody hell & the Hulk Maquette is listed as 18 lbs & that thing is a beast.

Bloody hell & the Hulk Maquette is listed as 18 lbs & that thing is a beast.

Rhino is in the same boat. He's right around 20 lbs. That's why so many peeps have issues with those 2 pieces. If the weight holds true for Bats, this is going to be one of those old school quality SSC pieces. :yess:

30 lbs? You mean 14 kgs? WTF? No way.

Edit: Jesus it is too, fark he's gonna cost for shipping OUCH.

Crap I never looked at that either :lol I'm glad I did flex payments now. So when they hit me with that nasty bill........ nah I'm still gonna be pissed when they charge me either way :gah: :lol

Do you guys think it might come in much lighter like the Hulk Maq did?

Man.... I sure will be glad when my collection is complete so I can take a leave of all the whining on here:ignore::slap

collection :lol .............. co:rotfl .......com.....:rotfl complete :rotfl :clap That's a good way to start the day King. Thanks :hi5:

That is a big ask my friend. I managed to take a long leave of absence but I STILL came back. Damn this Batman PF :mad: :wink1:

Over a $100!:horror.............Checks empty wallet :(

Maybe they can push this sucker back till 2014?

NOT!!

That's what my credit card is for :yess:

Maybe they could ship him in snap together pieces to lessen the blow like this piece for example..........
h-batman.jpg

No LEGO CAPE = Epic FAIL!!! :pfft:

OMG :lol 28 pages added since I was on the Supes thread yesterday. Stuff THAT!! :pfft: :lol
I just wanna order so Supes is locked in. nuff said

OMG :lol 28 pages added since I was on the Supes thread yesterday. Stuff THAT!! :pfft: :lol
I just wanna order so Supes is locked in. nuff said

I know. I saw that too and almost said **** it. But then I read every page anyway.... except for spideys cuz he posts A LOT. I kid I kid:lol

I know. I saw that too and almost said **** it. But then I read every page anyway.... except for spideys cuz he posts A LOT. I kid I kid:lol

HAHA I did exactly the same thing :slap :lol. I skipped Spidey on purpose aswell. I don't want that number 1 status getting to him :wink1:. Tall poppy syndrome and all that :nana:

You got your cornflakes on the table ready for tomorrow morning Chin?

OH good lord :slap both threads are talking about breakfast :cuckoo: :lol

and c'mere Spidey you crazy b@st@rd!!
tumblr_m9lg51ajT31rxexs5o1_500.jpg

I just can't joke with ya and not feel bad :lol you da man!....spider

Last edited:

Snap! you're hardcore Bruce. Okay well I'm gonna turn on my coffee machine before I go to bed then. When I get up I'll slam down a coffee and prepare eggs benedict with home made holandaise sauce followed by a serving of fresh fruit and nice nespresso coffee for two. On completion of said breakfast I shall Pre-Order 1 Superman PF. They should all still be discussing the highs and lows of the Ex so it should be a walk in the park.

I miss the days when they came with toys. Now you gotta mail proofs of purchase if they have something.

Back