Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

1000x500pxll269259c4ohn.jpg

He and Doomsday are lame I don't like that DC just decided this brand new character would just come outta no where and end Bats and Supes. SHoulda been an established character IMO.

You got me thinking with this Bruce and it is a good point. I never considered it at the time. I had sort of come back into comic books during this time and sort of lapped it all up.

I couldn't follow Batman as there were too many friggin titles to collect each month ontop of what I was already reading (I was mainly marvel at that time)

I don't know how it was for all you guys but certainly the Superman vs Doomsday arc was much bigger for me. In all honestly The Batman v Bane hardly registered amongst my friends.

Marvel had our attention with X-Men comics and Marvel Masterpieces if I remember correctly.

Oh god and Funeral for a Friend for supes. I'm sorry but I was bored outta my mind with that.

I'm sorry Shoo I try to know more but I can't know ALLLLLLL :wink1:
Aw, I just felt like messing with CBG again. Kind of a sport now. :D

You really should read 'Hulk: Future Imperfect',though. Clever story by Peter David and fantastic art by George Pérez!

Aw, I just felt like messing with CBG again. Kind of a sport now. :D

You really should read 'Hulk: Future Imperfect',though. Clever story by Peter David and fantastic art by George Pérez!

Thanks Shoo I love it when you guys give me homework. I shall add it the list :hi5: Man that list has gotten long since joining the freaks :thud:

You got me thinking with this Bruce and it is a good point. I never considered it at the time. I had sort of come back into comic books during this time and sort of lapped it all up.

I couldn't follow Batman as there were too many friggin titles to collect each month ontop of what I was already reading (I was mainly marvel at that time)

I don't know how it was for all you guys but certainly the Superman vs Doomsday arc was much bigger for me. In all honestly The Batman v Bane hardly registered amongst my friends.

Marvel had our attention with X-Men comics and Marvel Masterpieces if I remember correctly.

Oh god and Funeral for a Friend for supes. I'm sorry but I was bored outta my mind with that.

I agree about Knightfall/End/woteva there were so many books I couldn't keep up.

I think I was reading MAD magazine at the time :rotfl I used to buy em at a second hand book shop for a dollar and sell em on for $2 lol.

I've been Supes for life so Supes vs Doomsday was a big deal for me, I was 12 at the time so I didn't have a lot of money and only ever bought a few issues at the time so I wasn't sure what was going on - I caught up with them all at a friend's place who was an only child and he had em all lol good friend to have right?

I remember thinking at the time who is this guy? It's not fair he should beat Superman I don't know who he is, a new guy cant beat Superman! I still feel that way now lol. I did get caught up in the 'Who is the real Superman?' afterwards though. The trades are all on my shelf now and I read em probly once a year.

And I still have a MAD subscription, although now its on my ipad :yess::yess:

Of course!!! MAD magazine who didn't buy those. Spy vs Spy all the way dude!! HAHAHAHA What a trip!! lol

I'm not a fan of Dommsday (don't much about him to tell the truth) but Bane was handled pretty well.
The whole Vengeance of Bane origin story was a very cool read.

Funeral for a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The whole Pa Kent bringing back Supes was a bit much

At least BR can go in with lowered expectations and then be blown away and absolutely love it!

Back