Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

:lol Get your head outta the WonderWoman PF thread BR!!!:rotfl

MA! LOOK!!!

OH GOOD LORD!!! :horror

Aaaaaaaah Superman PF thread was fun thought I come back here and ...
ordinary-batman-adventures-4%255B4%255D.gif

....a little :lol

Aaaaaaaah Superman PF thread was fun thought I come back here and ...
ordinary-batman-adventures-4%255B4%255D.gif

....a little :lol

No doubt bro. It's getting emotional over there. That eye stuff is hitting people hard. One positve is that it makes it an easy choice for me to pass on the EX and save some cash ordering locally.

Whoops I better stop this is the batman thread.

No doubt bro. It's getting emotional over there. That eye stuff is hitting people hard. One positve is that it makes it an easy choice for me to pass on the EX and save some cash ordering locally.

Whoops I better stop this is the batman thread.

HA! It's all good bro I don't know how many times we've crossed threads with these DC PF's already. I'm glad it worked out for you either way.

Even though I don't like the Ex (Although the sculpt is amazing) I just can't part with that kind of money and not have the Ex! Weird? Maybe but that's probably just the collector in me and to each their own. I hold nothing against what anyone decides to do.

Yeah MM it's all good I think COLLECTORS are always passionate it's part and parcel of the hobby. So discussions will always turn be heated/lava hot.

The Reg looks amazing but I must also say to the both of you that you may never know what the EX is like in hand. I have serious doubts mind you but the Cap America Movie PF I THINK looks amazing in person but photos made it look terrible.

So this little hope still provides me with some optimism.

HA! It's all good bro I don't know how many times we've crossed threads with these DC PF's already. I'm glad it worked out for you either way.

Even though I don't like the Ex (Although the sculpt is amazing) I just can't part with that kind of money and not have the Ex! Weird? Maybe but that's probably just the collector in me and to each their own. I hold nothing against what anyone decides to do.

Yeah MM it's all good I think COLLECTORS are always passionate it's part and parcel of the hobby. So discussions will always turn be heated/lava hot.

The Reg looks amazing but I must also say to the both of you that you may never know what the EX is like in hand. I have serious doubts mind you but the Cap America Movie PF I THINK looks amazing in person but photos made it look terrible.

So this little hope still provides me with some optimism.

I know what your saying bro. There is a part of me that's saying hey you only order like one or two statues a year why not just order the ex even if you never display the ex head. That's the collector in me but the realist is saying if you don't like it then why pay when all is said and done possibly an extra $50-100 on a ex head you don't like. :cuckoo:

Surprised nobodys complaining about Batman being pushed to August. lmao!!

Yes Arctic your words speak true for sure but it's better than a nameplate.

I know I am veering off here but why a nameplate for an EX? We all know the characters name! Like the Iron Man and War Machine maquette's. So lame!

One thing we can all agree on though is that standard interpretation of Superman is amazing and all the people whom I have shown it too that don't collect were pretty floored by it. I think that speaks volumes.

That's going to go on until you can PO but once that dies down then it will kick of again. Actually people will probably be doing there nut over the ES & then they can get back to the worm eyes :lol

Back