Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Screw the busts! Get all the PFs! :panic:

:lol

39664515.jpg

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Neither can I. I get maybe three in a year but how do u not PO Bats day 1?

I get maybe 3 if lucky in a year. Before none. Only have 2 PF's so far and the rest are 1/6 scale but hoping this year to kick off and get more. When this was released a while back I had no job to get the EX plus was apart of the other topics that weren't DC. So I may be late but still excited to get this piece even if i'm late to the party. I also want to pick up the Superman PF. So far on order I have Malgus PF and Gladiator Hulk PF. That's it so far.

I get maybe 3 if lucky in a year. Before none. Only have 2 PF's so far and the rest are 1/6 scale but hoping this year to kick off and get more. When this was released a while back I had no job to get the EX plus was apart of the other topics that weren't DC. So I may be late but still excited to get this piece even if i'm late to the party. I also want to pick up the Superman PF. So far on order I have Malgus PF and Gladiator Hulk PF. That's it so far.

Welcome to an addiction.

Having in mind that we just saw a white version of Storm and Batman life sized bust being repainted , do u think we might c Batman or Supes PF's repaints as well??

I would push all three of them off the shelf.

Don't say that in a Hulk thread... The Gre Hulk PF is held to such HIGH regard you may get hit with the Bhammer again....:wink1:

:lol Yep I almost Bat**** myself! when I read that waiting for all the Hulk fans to come in and trash the place :panic: in a rage of gamma enduced fury!! :mad: :lol

hqdefault.jpg

Having in mind that we just saw a white version of Storm and Batman life sized bust being repainted , do u think we might c Batman or Supes PF's repaints as well??
Since they usually wait until after the normal painted item has shipped, and neither Batman nor Superman has, I'd say not anytime soon.

I'll play devil's advocate and say 'could be soon'.

Got my check in and i'm flexing it 2 times. But got Batman PF on order and i'm excited! By the time he'll be shipping i'll be done paying him off so i'm super pumped. Now to finish paying of Malgus PF than from there Batman and another PF to get. :yess:

Waiting for the Amazonian Princess...

1016221_10151780654656096_864672716_n.jpg

Amazing!!!! :horror:horror

But dude... can I point out your avatar pic? :wave

Back