Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

My wait list will be converting on 01-11-13!!!

Before anyone asks:
Date Placed: 2012-07-16 05:15:46

Oh that is sweet! Well done :clap Do you guys think there will be another influx of cancellations when SS send out their warning about goods reaching their shores soon or whatever it is they send before shipping?

I just hope the delay means very little problems with the statue. My Joker came in with 0 problems and that is always a great thing!

I just got an email saying my wait list will be converting on 1-11-2013 as well!!! I am so happy!!!!

Here is the date and time I placed my order~
Date Placed: 2012-07-16 16:36:27

May now on Sideshow's site.

varuca-salt.jpg

i also had my Ex waitlist order converted today woot woot!!!

I knew I couldn't get that one past you Spidey but I had to try. Once a new wave of newbies join up you will have to bring the story out again though. It's tradition! :lecture

funny-batman.jpg

There's a storm coming if they delay this any further!!!

Last edited:

Well I have been keeping an eye out to see if it will reopen eventually. With an ES of 2500 there could be many hundred that come up depending on what people do. So when in doubt I just keep eye on the ball.. And keep my promise... But yes the story will have to come out...

What was it ... Every 2 weeks??

I have no idea what time frame we put on it if any. I'm looking forward to it like the holiday specials on tv. When you bring it out again I'll curl up on the couch with a cup of egg nog and enjoy the show. Good stuff that.

I do agree though you certainly get the feeling there will be more openings for the EX at least I hope so for you sake Spidey. This thread will explode if you do.

I have no idea what time frame we put on it if any. I'm looking forward to it like the holiday specials on tv. When you bring it out again I'll curl up on the couch with a cup of egg nog and enjoy the show. Good stuff that.

I do agree though you certainly get the feeling there will be more openings for the EX at least I hope so for you sake Spidey. This thread will explode if you do.

Well I know I have help so you never know.

Well I have been keeping an eye out to see if it will reopen eventually. With an ES of 2500 there could be many hundred that come up depending on what people do. So when in doubt I just keep eye on the ball.. And keep my promise... But yes the story will have to come out...

What was it ... Every 2 weeks??

Not trying to burst your bubble Spidey but the ES for the EX is 2000, not 2500. Peeps already think the ES is bloated enough without you tacking on another 500 pieces. :lol

Not trying to burst your bubble Spidey but the ES for the EX is 2000, not 2500. Peeps already think the ES is bloated enough without you tacking on another 500 pieces. :lol

Of course you're right.... To many numbers floating around theses days. My little tired brain just grabbed the wrong number... Lol.

Back