SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok. IDW has had a Run ON PAR, if not BETTER than the original Marvel run.

They even went so far as to hire Larry Hamma to write some of it. . How's that?
That, as I understand it, is a continuation of the original Marvel on-going plot and thus a seperate matter entirely.

Cool concept, does Larry Hama write anything regularly anymore? I would love to see him revive ARAH like it was back in the day.

Cool concept, does Larry Hama write anything regularly anymore? I would love to see him revive ARAH like it was back in the day.

he kinda already did that for the GI joe ongoing, vol 2, whatever it's called series.

as for his current endevors, here;s his list from wiki dealing the past few years.

In 2006, Osprey Publishing announced that Hama had been commissioned to write for their "Osprey Graphic History" series of comic books about historical battles, including the titles The Bloodiest Day—Battle of Antietam and Surprise Attack—Battle of Shiloh (both with artist Scott Moore) and Fight to the Death: Battle of Guadalcanal and Island of Terror—Battle of Iwo Jima (with artist Anthony Williams).

In February 2008, Devil's Due Publishing published Spooks, a comic book about a U.S. government anti-paranormal investigator/task force. Hama created the military characters and R.A. Salvatore the monster characters.[18] He was also the writer of DDP's Barack the Barbarian series, a Conan the Barbarian parody starring United States President Barack Obama.

On September 19, 2012, Hama released his three-part vampire novel entitled The Stranger.[19]

On December 17, 2012, Hama portrayed himself in a Christmas-themed episode of the Adult Swim series Robot Chicken.[citation needed]

@kenny2274: @collectsideshow hey sideshow, what's happening with the 1/6 baroness? We saw it last July. When is it coming out?

@collectsideshow: @kenny2274 It's likely we'll see her at Comic-Con, although it's tentative. Make sure to sign up to receive alerts

Thanks for asking Ken!

With all the work they are doing on her maybe by the time we can PO she will be almost due to ship...

Back