SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if all you are going off on is the card art no point discussing with you further about it, I see her in many more things than one painting.

Its not a big deal, she had huge freaking heels on the 25th figures card art.

Like what you like.

eh...on a 1/6 dollie?

if you want a detailed arse,buy a Phicen doll

:lol

10169670a.jpg

Anyways, the figures going to be fine with or without heels, go to the Destro thread and argue about the real stupid decisions made by SSC over there, this thread has just reached levels beyond ridiculous. :lecture

Like how they covered his sexy chest, and didn't make his jewelry pretty enough? :lol

--

But Sideshow's interpretation/version does not come with that high density laser rifle and backpack.

:lol

No. Accurate shoes are way more important. :lol

Lets move on to something new like how round her @$$ is going to be....lol

Her *** was rounder in the original prototype. It was because she was wearing heels. :lecture

It can revolve around whatever you want, you're the one arguing over high heels, swetheart. :wave
Irrelevant to the issue of who's arguing what over Han's parka, princess. :rotfl

Too bad between this and the PF, this forum has been filled with creepers worrying about high heels on a thigh high boot.
Please, the creepers are the ones bemoaning the lack of sexy-heel.

And technically, it's a knee-high boot and segmented cuisses. :lecture

Apparently this is a re-hash argument as well. Wow...
Yes, and apparently you've learned nothing since the last round...

Well if all you are going off on is the card art no point discussing with you further about it, I see her in many more things than one painting.
There's no point in discussing it further because I'm right. Simple as that. ;)

Its not a big deal, she had huge freaking heels on the 25th figures card art.
The 25th figures generally sucked. :p

No. Accurate shoes are way more important. :lol
Hey, I'm just arguing about what is, not what might be. :wave

I don't care if she has heels or not, Jester, which I've already said... and this heel discussion is apparently your second go around, since I wasn't in the original discussion, but nice try displacing your stupidity on others. :wave

And technically, it's a knee-high boot and segmented cuisses. :lecture

Sounds like a creeper. I'm glad you're an expert in female footwear, creeper. :slap

Also, people are pro, con, or neutral, you're the only one worried about the "doll" being too sexy and referring to the heel as sexy in the first place, wtf? yeah, not creepy at all. :lol

Last edited:
--
SDCC 2014 1:6 "Crimson" variant exclusive

Sideshow 2014 Retailer 1:6 "classic blue" variant exclusive

;) :p
won't happen

unless Sideshow wants only 5 of those sold each and a warehouse full of unsold product

Lets move on to something new like how round her @$$ is going to be....lol

eh...on a 1/6 dollie?

if you want a detailed arse,buy a Phicen doll

Think you might be missing a sense of humour her dude... it can sometimes be used to lighten the mood or in a sarcastic way. :lol

Back