SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100335_press03.jpg
100335_press10.jpg
100335_press09.jpg
100335_press06.jpg
100335_press12.jpg
1003351_press01.jpg

$20 bucks more and only one head and one construct? A green minigun would have rocked. So would an angry or grimacing head.

Overall looks good. The boots maching this time helps.

Sold. Ya an extra head would've been nice, however, considering the fact that I'm displaying him with Batman(Gotham Knight version) and Superman this head sculpt is fine with me. Although I can see how people may not like the pricing.

And lastly, on the threads there is always mention when SSC exclusives don't sell out, and that somehow it suggests that they figures are terrible.... it seems to take months, for a lot of the Hot Toys figures to sell out. Are they all crap as well?

Do you know what an exclusive is? It is a limited run of a figure. Your comparison doesn't make sense. Let's say if you have an exclusive of say 1000 EX figures to 100000 HT figures. And they both sell all their figures at the same time what does that tell you?

Yup, I'll pre-order it. Although, I don't understand the "right fist with power up".... what is that supposed to be? Is that when he is charging the ring against the lamp? And it's a real shame if they don't have the lantern light up...

Do you know what an exclusive is? It is a limited run of a figure. Your comparison doesn't make sense. Let's say if you have an exclusive of say 1000 EX figures to 100000 HT figures. And they both sell all their figures at the same time what does that tell you?

I do know what an exclusive is. But there is no number that the figures are limited to anymore.
If you look at the description of "exclusive" on the sideshow site, it means the figure is only available directly from sideshow. There is no telling if the exclusive these days is 1000 or 10,000 or more. The comparison makes perfect sense.
A figure not selling doesn't mean it's a bad figure. There are so many other reasons...

Considering the price, I'm surprised at the lack of accessories. GL, in my opinion, is a character that should have a lot of interesting construct accessories. Considering what Batman and Superman came with, I was expecting more...

Not bad, but are the feet not articulated? Seems weird that they have a pair of boots with the accessories. I can't see any joint lines in the pics.

Looks good. Doesn't look like the lantern lights up and they are charging $20 bucks more. Makes no sense.

Sooooo, we get a pair of flying boots and a pair of walking boots instead of the two piece boot which works great?????

Not bad, but are the feet not articulated? Seems weird that they have a pair of boots with the accessories. I can't see any joint lines in the pics.

I agree that it's odd. I think the boot/ankle/foot design they've used for Supes and Bats has worked really well. Not sure why they would have to go with a solid boot for this figure...

Wow so that's what you get for $219 pretty sparse. Is the suit made of 24k thread.

People on FB is laughing there azz off. I wish I could find a good video of Lois griffen laughing right now to post here.

:lol I like it.

Other than matching the boots, I don't know what was changed but I actually like it. I don't mind the textured suit.

I don't like the price, I don't see how this is $20 MORE expensive with LESS accessories, and LESS headsculpts.

:lol I like it.

Other than matching the boots, I don't know what was changed but I actually like it. I don't mind the textured suit.

I don't like the price, I don't see how this is $20 MORE expensive with LESS accessories, and LESS headsculpts.

Your paying for the suit dear, your paying for the suit. And the green clear accessories.

I thought it was posted in here that the mask was supposed to be removable. If so, I'm shocked that SSC didn't highlight that aspect.

Back