SSC Ponda Baba 1/6 Scum and Villainy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi_Col

Jedi Academy Dropout -Class of '88-
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1000006242.jpg

1000006243.jpg

1000006244.jpg

1000006245.jpg
1000006246.jpg

1000006247.jpghttps://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-ponda-baba-sideshow-collectibles-100488

Pre-ordered this one with a Thank You code and some rewards because the Exclusive looks worth having.

Wonder if Kit will be getting this series, because some of the Ex's aren't going to be very exciting, such as Greedo's cup and hand.

There's really no hope for the future if simple, basic figures like this are $275.

Seriously, I saw these pics and thought "Cool, it looks like a simple figure, I can see they tried to keep the price down" ... and I visit the product page and see the price, and I'm flabbergasted.

There's really no hope for the future if simple, basic figures like this are $275.

Seriously, I saw these pics and thought "Cool, it looks like a simple figure, I can see they tried to keep the price down" ... and I visit the product page and see the price, and I'm flabbergasted.
I guessed $280 last night with my bro AND that it would have only one extra hand! SS, you’ve become predictable in you 30yrs! Wish they could do better but alas.
Guess I need to be careful what I wish for in terms of the severed arm cause the severed arm could be engineered as well as the old Anakin mechanical arm. All friction fit. 🙄. Just don’t know why else you make a Ponda Baba if not to make his arm removable 🤷🏾‍♂️

If HT sees people buying figures like these for these prices then they’ll probably start taking notes :lol

Back