SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The power of a god......but with a lazy eye. Hope nobody is standing to his side when he uses his heat vision.

Attachments

• 20150226_095207_zpsugn9yy5n.jpg
    20150226_095207_zpsugn9yy5n.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 592
Thought I'd share a small mod I did to the flight stand(other than the EVILFACE decal:D).

I hated the way the waist grabber stuck out and wrapped way around the front so I removed the protective nibs and cut 1/2" off each side and put the nibs back on. Looks much cleaner and doesn't wrap around and press on the abs.

BEFORE
image.jpg

AFTER
image.jpg

Here's the EVILFACE decal I got.

image.jpg

Nice easy mod on the waist grabber! Will have to do it on mine and other ones. Really less noticeable by a ton. Great job and thanks for the idea.

Pictures and videos do this figure no justice. It's an eye-popping figure in person,especially with the Metallo exclusive and is definitely on par with Sideshow's premium format Superman. I honestly would not be able to tell the difference between premium and sixth except for the size difference of course. Definitely worth the money for any Superman or DC fan 100% recommended.

It's an eye-popping figure in person,especially with the Metallo exclusive and is definitely on par with Sideshow's premium format Superman. I honestly would not be able to tell the difference between premium and sixth except for the size difference of course.

You are either:

a) Legally blind
b) Illegally high
or
c) Trolling

:rotfl

Stoked to finaly have my superman fly in soon. Great pic's everyone ,cant wait to throw Clark Kent together with 1 of the xtra headsculpts , Now bring on Flash next.

I'm trying to work on a little bit undersized phonebooth right now for my CK dio. It may be a bit before get done but will post 4 sure. Love your Superman display Coco between you and Evilface others realy made this Superman look bad ass.

Nice Pics. Although it could use a little tweaking, I'm very happy with mine. In fact, the longer I'm in my man cave, the more it draws my attention, and the more I look at it, the more I like it...

Yeah. Mine is back in the box. My Brother is getting a suit from Tony and a MOS body and he will be doing a side by side, so i am leaving mine in the box till he does.

Back