SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize someone could make a positive comment in a forum/thread, and it's still called trolling...

I'm only suggesting that it's possible that s/he's trolling.
If a comment is as over-the-top as the one s/he made (could anyone with any hobby experience really mistake that 1:6 figure for a PF?), it's a possibility that it's being made for the sole purpose of eliciting a response (i.e. trolling).

Looking at those Star Craft figures, who here would pay $500 for a Lex Luthor in a big battle suit like that?

Looking at those Star Craft figures, who here would pay $500 for a Lex Luthor in a big battle suit like that?
Might depend on the design. Something detailed like the StarCraft armour would actually be cool. I don't want a plain cartoon/comic version, & although kinda detailed, not the Injustice one either. There might be better ones out there that I haven't seen or remember, but I think the DCUO one looks cool.

Lex%20Luthor.png

I didn't even know I wanted a figure of this .....

Might depend on the design. Something detailed like the StarCraft armour would actually be cool. I don't want a plain cartoon/comic version, & although kinda detailed, not the Injustice one either. There might be better ones out there that I haven't seen or remember, but I think the DCUO one looks cool.

Lex%20Luthor.png

I didn't even know I wanted a figure of this .....

If it looked like this and articulated(not like ht hulk-- truly articulated double-triple jointed elbows. Able to take a knee, ab crunch--to bend over) I'd buy it in a heart beat.

It would be like stripping a car engine taking it apart to paint it...

For classic car owners like myself, taking a part and painting a car engine is not stupid. I take offense to your example. :)

First of all, let me rephrase it to make it easier to understand.

"Taking that suit apart to repaint it, would be a job similar to taking down a car engine and rebuilding it".

stephen-fry-on-being-offended.jpg

Well let's just hope hot toys venture's further into the video game release realm because DC injustice is a GOLD MINE of release's from Cyber Lex to a ton of other character's i'd Love to see come to life in 1/6 form.
Along with Marvel vs DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFw0QOuIT2A

Last edited:
Someone started a lex figure that to me was what we should see, not that monstrosity. There has to be a limit. Some videogames characters will stay just that in videogames. Because to make them in tangible form would be expensive, loss in articulation, and rediculious looking in physical form. What looks good digitally may have a not so great appearance in reality.

Someone started a lex figure that to me was what we should see, not that monstrosity. There has to be a limit. Some videogames characters will stay just that in videogames. Because to make them in tangible form would be expensive, loss in articulation, and rediculious looking in physical form. What looks good digitally may have a not so great appearance in reality.

It looks like mezco's new batman(one/12 line) has the articulation of a 1/6 scale figure(better than most) with less than 1/3 the price.

If it looked like this and articulated(not like ht hulk-- truly articulated double-triple jointed elbows. Able to take a knee, ab crunch--to bend over) I'd buy it in a heart beat.
I think all weathered the way it looks there would make a really cool figure. I don't know if it would fit with the other SSC DC figures though. Looks kinda 'Hot Toyish', but I want it.
If you're talking about the Lex Armour I posted, the question was what I'd maybe spend $500 on. For $500 I'd want something more detailed. I know you like more classic looks Groovy, & that's cool, actually a few of us like that, but I don't think I'm going to spend $500 on a SSC that looks something like this:

superman_batman_public_enemies_lex_luthor_armor.jpg

It's too basic for $500. Maybe $300 or under, simply because of the size.

I think all weathered the way it looks there would make a really cool figure. I don't know if it would fit with the other SSC DC figures though. Looks kinda 'Hot Toyish', but I want it.

If you're talking about the Lex Armour I posted, the question was what I'd maybe spend $500 on. For $500 I'd want something more detailed. I know you like more classic looks Groovy, & that's cool, actually a few of us like that, but I don't think I'm going to spend $500 on a SSC that looks something like this:

superman_batman_public_enemies_lex_luthor_armor.jpg

It's too basic for $500. Maybe $300 or under, simply because of the size.

Did you see Ht hulkbuster for 824.99--are you getting that? It reminds me of iron monger and hulk--all that potential.

I want it, but, I ain't feelin' $824.99 rich right now :lol

Looks mint though.

Last edited:
Back