SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did.
That's what I came up with.

Take Obi-Wan Kenobi Ep1 for example. He's $149.99. But he does come with a lightup saber and...Joker won't have anything like that.
Clones can't be taken into account at the $135 range (because of the reuse, and it's armour) but some Joes were about that too.

I wasn't directing it towards you. your numbers are about right for an average 1/6 SSC product. it's the $200+ guesstimations that it was more towards

The $200 from the Clown Prince was really an exchange rate error. When SS products come over here they're overpriced. $200 apparently equals a RRP of £200 or more so I think it's similar in Europe too.

The most I can see these being is $175 and even then it's overpriced.

I'll be shocked if its under $200.00

I'll be shocked if its over $200. You guys, this isn't Hot Toys. Its Sideshow. Their 1/6 General Grievous, which will be using a 1 off body, fully sculpted and articulated is going to be $200. Tell me why Sideshow's Joker will be that much when their Joes are around $130. This will likely be $150 or under.

:cuckoo:

I'll be shocked if its over $200. You guys, this isn't Hot Toys. Its Sideshow. Their 1/6 General Grievous, which will be using a 1 off body, fully sculpted and articulated is going to be $200. Tell me why Sideshow's Joker will be that much when their Joes are around $130. This will likely be $150 or under.

:lecture:exactly:

idk what's making folks think this will be over $200 :cuckoo:

Well, isn't Europe always more expensive in terms of collectibles? They usually use the same figures but another currency:
e.g.
Some of you guess that it'll be around 150 dollars --> Then it will be 150 euro in my country without a doubt.

I don't know much about SSC, but I was looking at their 1/6 figures, and even though most cost 125-150, there are a few that cost 180-$200 +, like Boba Fett and Snake Eyes, and I don't mean the HT version. The Joker is wayyy more popular than Snake Eyes, imo. Also, the fact that this figure comes with not one, but two head sculpts, and on top of that, the Kato costume, it could make this a very expensive figure, I hope i'm %100 wrong about this....

Last edited:
I don't know much about SSC, but I was looking at their 1/6 figures, and even though most cost 125-150, there are a few that cost $200 +, like Snake Eyes, and I don't mean the HT version. The Joker is wayyy more popular than Snake Eyes, imo. Also, the fact that this figure comes with not one, but two head sculpts, and on top of that, the Kato costume, it could make this a very expensive figure, I hope i'm %100 wrong about this....

Snakes is $200 because he comes with Timber. I don't think Joker is coming with Bud or Lou. Kato did General Hawk's leather jacket too and he wasn't any more than any other GI Joe figure. Kato isn't god to Sideshow like HT is making him out to be. He's just another talented tailor. Hawk, and most Joes come with 2 heads these days, exclusive or not.

I always associate the boys with Harley though I suppose giving the each one would work well. Either that or a corner of a crumbing funhouse. :lol

I mean, heck Joker gave them both rabies and made Harley kill them last month! :lol

And maybe if the line goes long enough, we'll get Punch and Judy! :rock

Harley's hyenas ? No..no. Those belong to the joker. :D I hate the fact that DC comics keeps taking things away from the joker and giving them to other characters, like the cane (they gave it to Riddler), the big hammer/mallet (they gave it to harley) and the joker's white skin (harley also has natural/real white skin in the new 52)...what's next? His laugh...oh right, too late, forgot about that one too... :lol

Last edited:

Because they know people will pay that much for him. But I guess we'll see Tuesday.

Because they know people will pay that much for him. But I guess we'll see Tuesday.

I don't think they'll cash grab on him. He's going to set the president for the line, just like he did for the PF. Nobody has been less then him, only more. Sure people would pay $200 for him, but if he is a basic figure, you think people will be willing to pay when they get around to other basic figures like Alfred? Or Jimmy Olsen? Unless he's coming with some big surprise, I'd say $150ish or less.

Back