SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think no to both of your questions :lol

The loose joint on the body is fixable though, just swap it with HT body. Which is what I'm planning to do soon on my Boba Fett SS.

Pretty sure joker is on a brand new body... Slimmer than the ht slim by the looks of it.

From what I've heard/read, pretty much all of the figures will have 2 heads. I expect Batman's heads will resemble the 2 PF heads. So there will be some variation in the looks you can get out of the figure (longer or shorter ears, etc).

What about a Bruce Wayne head?

Yeah,Toy anxiety parts out sideshow stuff.
Monkey depot does too from time to time.

oh cool! maybe won't have to buy the whole thing then.

Pretty sure joker is on a brand new body... Slimmer than the ht slim by the looks of it.

might be slim, but it's also tall.

i'd also put this on an ht body, so it's a good question what it's tailored to.

I had a chance to hold the proto in my old little hands few days ago, the handcraft costume by master Kato just blown my away!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I really wanting to get this but I have two concern ... first, I dont want no lose joint body and second, can SS manage to keep up the insane tailoring like the proto? :panic::panic::panic:

Sideshow hasn't had a loose jointed figure in years. There should be zero problems there. And Sideshow's tailoring has been matching their prototypes more and more.

What about a Bruce Wayne head?

That's possible, but I'm more inclined to believe its an alternate mask like the PF. I mean Supes is probably coming with a heat vision head after all, not a Clark one. Batman is probably the only hero that hangs out with his mask off any decent amount of time and that's only when he's lounging in the cave :lol

I had a chance to hold the proto in my old little hands few days ago, the handcraft costume by master Kato just blown my away!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I really wanting to get this but I have two concern ... first, I dont want no lose joint body and second, can SS manage to keep up the insane tailoring like the proto? :panic::panic::panic:

OMG, since you've held this joker and review Hot Toys regularly, in your opinion, how does the quality of this SS Joker compare to Hot Toys quality?

The Sculpts
The accessories

the figure as a whole?

OMG, since you've held this joker and review Hot Toys regularly, in your opinion, how does the quality of this SS Joker compare to Hot Toys quality?

The Sculpts
The accessories

the figure as a whole?

It's just the proto, which I'm guessing an unpainted sculpt on a Kato tailored body with hands and shoes but sans the accesories like the bomb, fish etc.

I've convinced myself that $190 is a fair price for what you get. Two scuplts, a ton of hands, a well designed suit and some cool accessories. If this were a HT, this would be a $250+ DX. That being said, I could care less about the EX and will PO at BBTS for most likely $15 less.

This is a must buy for me. If the tailoring holds up it will be an amazing figure. I'd love to see what a great painter could do with the head sculpt to make a sick Joker from Arkham City.

It's just the proto, which I'm guessing an unpainted sculpt on a Kato tailored body with hands and shoes but sans the accesories like the bomb, fish etc.

I understand its just the proto, but since he actually had it in hand, I'd still like to get his opinion as opposed to us guessing or assuming. Plus, we don't know exactly what he saw. Did he see a complete proto? Was it an unpainted sculpt?

My previous experiences with SS 1/6 figures is that they don't come close to comparing to HT, EB quality. Maybe that is changing. If thats the case, and these are of compareable quality to HT and EB, I may jump on board. Otherwise, I won't spend that much for these. Just like I though the most recent Medicom releases ( Amazing Spiderman and Hush Batman and Joker ) were not worth their $150 price.

This being 189.99 dollars means145 EUR roughly. If it's available to order it in my country or if a company in Europe decides to ship this to my country at that price, I'm in.

But I fear that 190 dollars means 190 EUR like with many other products.

I understand its just the proto, but since he actually had it in hand, I'd still like to get his opinion as opposed to us guessing or assuming. Plus, we don't know exactly what he saw. Did he see a complete proto? Was it an unpainted sculpt?

My previous experiences with SS 1/6 figures is that they don't come close to comparing to HT, EB quality. Maybe that is changing. If thats the case, and these are of compareable quality to HT and EB, I may jump on board. Otherwise, I won't spend that much for these. Just like I though the most recent Medicom releases ( Amazing Spiderman and Hush Batman and Joker ) were not worth their $150 price.

Spider-Man was a lot more than $150

Last edited:
Will def buy if production piece turned out good.

Still don't like choosen design for both sculpts.

Last edited:

You can look at the proto pics at Kato's blog, or somewhere in the customs section which Kato himself put up.

What don't you like about the design? Is it the the hair? What style would you like instead? I curious...

1373467-joker.jpg

Sculpt is too square IMO, needs to be slightly softer.

joker_bust.jpg

This is the perfect Joker sculpt IMO.

I do like the laughing sculpt most, smiling sculpt is meh. Tailoring is amazing. Pass for me, have movie Joker already. :lol

Last edited:
Back