SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet SS will hit it out of the park. Also, really nice work on the knee swap :clap

Pretty sure they won't stop a just the blue and and grey version.

Looks awesome!

So that would mean to have a accurate 1/6th scale heyena the body would need to be 9" long and legs 3" LONG SO WHEN THY STAND UP THEY WOULD BE AS TALL AS A MALE FIGURE.

There is nothing that size on internet even as pups they would be 5" LONG WITH 2" LONG legs which is close most safari ltd are 4" long body by 2.5" high. making them runts but bigger and more healthy looking to the Hasbro hyena's with th 11" Harley doll (I say doll because she was not pose able)

So that would mean to have a accurate 1/6th scale heyena the body would need to be 9" long and legs 3" LONG SO WHEN THY STAND UP THEY WOULD BE AS TALL AS A MALE FIGURE.

There is nothing that size on internet even as pups they would be 5" LONG WITH 2" LONG legs which is close most safari ltd are 4" long body by 2.5" high. making them runts but bigger and more healthy looking to the Hasbro hyena's with th 11" Harley doll (I say doll because she was not pose able)

ummm think you qouted the wrong person bub...:dunno

deathbyexile is the one who angaged you in the heyena talk

...and that's why i had mine custom made.

; )

The Bud and Lou I picked up had pegs coming out of their feet that was meant to go into the DCD Direct 1/4 scale Harley. Since I needed to create bases to get them to stand, they actually look taller than they are.

Personally, I think their scale looks better with 1/6 than 1/4 figures.

Would be cool if Bud and Lou and their own release from sideshow.

I know right you would think the thought crossed their mind. Unless they never watched the series or comic, maybe it will be a separate piece like a diorama with them that would be cool.

Jokers hahacenda I can see it now a broke down comedy club stage. with a chair and bud and lou shackled to the floor.

it would be so easy for Sideshow to pull this off. in fact I don't remember which episode but that was a setup for one of them with joker in an abandoned comedy club.

Hey sideshow you totally have my permission to steal that idea. just make it happen we need Harley's babies.....

Last edited:
Wow, I'm shocked at the lack of pics/interest this thread has received on a SIDESHOW forum. I know I know, I'm beating a dead horse but this figure has the goods and is deserving of more attention.

I'm not. The response is on par with SSCs other 1/6 scale offerings give or take a few pages.

I know a lot of guys think so, but SSCs still has some room before they are up to Hot Toys level but they are already charging Hot Toys prices.

There's probably a myriad of reasons for the low turnout but SSCs is no longer what they were in 1/6 scale. They've lost so much market share to HTs that I gotta bet most guys have their cash tied up in HTs POs and just had to let this one go...maybe the whole line.

I plan on cheery picking it myself.

I honestly think SideShow has proven that they can compete with Hot Toys if they want. But seems like they're a little hesitant about it.

Topic aside, the Joker is a master piece (at least for me). The head sculpt and the suit are amazing. I would've liked the purple gloves and not white, but that's just a small detail I can live with.,,

555832_3467917754506_82283326_n.jpg

561994_3467923834658_1377048219_n.jpg

578513_3467956915485_146896427_n.jpg

954888_3467987516250_1108915955_n.jpg

1234266_3467923994662_1038997354_n.jpg

1234453_3467918394522_68768397_n.jpg

1238162_3467956475474_1803357326_n.jpg

1376444_3468053277894_687676075_n.jpg

1376628_3467923554651_564438317_n.jpg

1378133_3467918114515_1829148024_n.jpg

I think they can compete as well. But it's still a crap shoot with them. This figure looks great (although I'm not as impressed with the suit tailoring and material selection as others seem to be) but their EP I Obi had great material & tailoring (HTs quality imho) but the head sculpt was very noticeably off. Really took away from an otherwise great product.

Then the Snowtrooper was A++ on every level but the EP IV Yoda had wonky eyes...:huh

Even this has the doll dot...what's up with that???

I struggled with it but I ultimately cancelled mine. I figured it was going to set me back $220 after shipping and tax to Canada, and that was using a $25 off coupon code.

The problems with the knees, excessive orange/pink on the face and quality of the shirt/tie really turned me off. The body swap seems like it would be easy enough but I had no interest in spending another $50 or $60 to get a slim TT. It's an almost home run, but the problems it has were enough for me to say no.

Damn is that how much it costs to ship to Canada? Pricy pricy, especially without a coupon.

Very pricey... which is why I love living on the border. :)

Shake? (I'm loving the first release-- This line for me is going to be an Exclusive completist thing all the way.)

Is there any price difference between the EX and the Regular? Doesn't appear to be on the SS site, but thought I'd ask.

Is there any price difference between the EX and the Regular? Doesn't appear to be on the SS site, but thought I'd ask.
If you order directly from SS, there is no price difference. If you order from an retailer you get a bit of a discount
I think/guess the EX is for online/direct Sideshow Buyers and the normal (without the fishes) is for retailers.
You can buy both the ex and the regular from SS but only the regular at retailers
so the general consensus is to switch out the body with a TT slim or narrow shoulder, am I correct? Been thinking about getting into this line.

or to swap out the knees with better knees from another Pro body which would be cheaper and less of a hassle IMO

Back