Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay gang, here are the pics. Enjoy.

IMG_5268.jpg

Huge box:
IMG_5270.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

On/off switch:
IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5280.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5284.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

My impression:

Very solid and nice overall. Just wished they applied the black chrome to the statue (like the TX bust) instead of the metallic paint with a gloss coat. The box is huge and the statue has some weight to it. I got 15lbs on the scale for the statue alone. The statue only accepts AA batteries and does not have an outlet option, something I wished they would have incorporated. The eyes flickers like a candle bulb, not sure if this is supposed to be like this or if I have a defective one. Overall, I really like it. It worked out great as I got this statue to go along with my HT Thor:

IMG_5310.jpg

Fantastic pictures it looks really good. I'm impressed if the lights flicker that looked great on the statue on the Thor bluray. Congrats on an awesome statue

looks really good, I thought the paint would be flat with no gloss. Cool piece, but with such a simple paint app, the price is too high imo.

Looks killer thanks Turtle, I just wish SS had lit the chest up like in the bigger Legacy one and not just the eyes.

Congrats Turtle
If I get this, I had to get the Thor
But I am waiting for SS 1:2 scale Thor.

Not sure what I will do, but your pics have tempted me, thanks alot buddy! :gah:

Back