Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that the 3D wasn't beneficial in this film. I really wanted it to be though :( it wasn't bad at all though, I just think it didnt really make a difference.

Just saw the movie Thor in 2D and man o man, its awesome. Strange how I prefer comics modern Thor and though I wouldn't like this Ultra modern Thor but its looks good and fit in the screen of modern Art Deco type of Asgard. Destroyer is badass and way bigger than Thor but after the movie, I seem to want Thor more. Sif isn't hot as I thought she'll be. But she is badass enough. So badass is the Destroyer as it recover.

I wish I have the fund to buy these two. For now $6 bucks for a movie will do. :D

Aye, NRD is good but they should announce the ES if they implement it imo.
I completely agree. I still haven't ordered Thor. I definitely got me an EX Destroyer because the ES was actually announced. I know most folks say they don't much care what the ES is, but when you are laying down the NRD, you deserve to know.

Just saw the movie and I thought it was AWESOME. Great casting, various hilarious parts and overall true to the Thor. So happy they didn't fumble the movie and going to love these movie statues even more now. Oh also bedrockcity was at the theater giving away free comic books for free comic book day...not to mention my wife is so rad, there was a wheel to spin and win various prizes and she spun it and then manually moved it to the Thor poster and followed that buy saying the Thor poster is the ONLY thing we want... lol. The guy was like...uhhh whatever and gave it to us. Lastly from the bedrockcity booth I bought my 4month old son his first marvel Thor toy...a little Thor plush that looks awesome! Good times at the theater.

I suppose this movie is at Houston, TX? Damn nice to get something free worth while. Movie poster based on the movie from the movie theatre is so cool.

I suppose this movie is at Houston, TX? Damn nice to get something free worth while. Movie poster based on the movie from the movie theatre is so cool.

Yup regular, 3D and IMAX versions are all showing here. So true about the free comics and the poster is pretty sweet. Hadn't been to the theater in a long time so this was a great come back experience. Not that I'm going to watch a ton more soon, but I will be seeing the upcoming cap for sure.

I think I am gonna watch more now that I realize they charge only $6 bucks for any movie before 12 noon. Stopped a year ago due to lack of interest in others movie but I can't beat $6 instead of 8 or 8.50. Heck, New York charge like 10 or more.

Back