Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get both the HT figure and the PF, I will definitely display the PF with the helm off because the sculpt is so fantastic and go with the figure with Helm on.

The movie exceeded my expectations, bravo Thor!

I was surprised how little the Destroyer played a role in the film and even more surprised how badly it got it's arse kicked :lol

I never thought I'd leave the theater being a fan of Thor but that's exactly what happened. :slap

Just watched my used CD from Blockbuster of Iron Man 2. Really good but not as good as the first. Bought this CD a month ago and got too lazy to watch it and missed my chance to see it in theater. Glad I didn't buy any IM statue. The battle scene makes the chin paint issues on Mark IV not as bad as I would think.

The prelude at the end of IM 2 movie is just as cool as the prelude in this Thor movie. I assuming they'll do the same to the upcoming Capt America movie.

Oh btw, did anyone happen to catch Lucy Liu on the credit part before the prelude to whatever Loki planning? Weird, I am sure someone might find jebus in there too!

The movie exceeded my expectations, bravo Thor!

I was surprised how little the Destroyer played a role in the film and even more surprised how badly it got it's arse kicked :lol

I never thought I'd leave the theater being a fan of Thor but that's exactly what happened. :slap

lol you have officially joined the dark side :panic:

:clap:clap:clap

I've yet to purchase a hot toys product but this just might be my entrance point into that line of collectibles. Both Thor and Odin look crazy realistic portrait wise.

Agreed. I pre-ordered the pair, figured I can get 2 awesome HT's for the price of 1 SSC :lol

I've yet to purchase a hot toys product but this just might be my entrance point into that line of collectibles. Both Thor and Odin look crazy realistic portrait wise.

Hot Toys makes some pretty cool ____. They know how to treat marvel in this scale. There's no wrong choice between this and the pf.

Hot Toys makes some pretty cool ____. They know how to treat marvel in this scale. There's no wrong choice between this and the pf.

:exactly:

I'll only be getting the PF though. :yess: Now i just need SSC to get Loki & Odin made. :D

HT is great but as I hv said, it is a toy. It is like no matter how perfect u act, if u are not blue blood u are not.

Back