Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the movie was great and very entertaining! I look forward to getting the Thor statue now, especially if they make a movie cap.

Im gonna pass on Destroyer, looks awesome but I would have liked to see a little more screen time of him.

if i had one complaint about the movie that would of been it. the fight scene could of been longer imo.

if i had one complaint about the movie that would of been it. the fight scene could of been longer imo.

I like the movie alot but I felt the fight sequeance should have been much longer. I felt they could have done a lot more with him, hes gonna go down as a darth maul for me. So much potential!

Agreed. I loved the movie but the Thor/Destroyer fight sequence was a bit short. Doesn't take away from the awesomeness that move is, but could have been even more epic. End point Thor f'ing rules!!!

I echo the sentiments of the last few peeps, the Thor / Destroyer fight scene was just too darn short even though it was very well done! Whoever made that Darth maul comparison was spot on, the character has limitless potential.

I should be grateful b/c that Thor vanquished the Destroyer so swiftly, it makes it that much easier for me to pass on the SSC Destroyer piece :lol

Is there any real reason to bring him back? Doesn't Thor have enough other threats that could be brought against him in future films?

yeah i don't think they'll need to bring back destroyer, he's just a gaurdian of the weapons room and can be easily beaten by Thor, unless Loki brings him back with some better powers or something.

Is that the Destroyers only purpose - to guard that room? I thought he was some bad ass, mamba jamba, arch enemy type villain. Lame! :pfft:

So if the Destroyer is just a forged suit of armor from Odin, then there's no reason to think he can't make another one, perhaps a better one in the future :monkey1

So if the Destroyer is just a forged suit of armor from Odin, then there's no reason to think he can't make another one, perhaps a better one in the future :monkey1

This is Marvel we're talking about here. Anything is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Spidey wearing this beast in his next movie. :lol

Back