Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even as a fan of the book, I think Peter Jackson did a great job with the Extended Editions. Sometimes it doesn't make sense to port a story over from a book page by page when making the movie counterpart.
Two different mediums of telling a story.

Man why can't I push the button on Thor PF EX? Saw the movie twice now, love it! Love the PF, but I keep backing off every time I get to checkout. I guess I'm waiting for the ES but who am I kidding, I want it regardless of size. So someone tell me to push the damn button already! :) Man that NRD makes it harder doesn't it?

Man why can't I push the button on Thor PF EX? Saw the movie twice now, love it! Love the PF, but I keep backing off every time I get to checkout. I guess I'm waiting for the ES but who am I kidding, I want it regardless of size. So someone tell me to push the damn button already! :) Man that NRD makes it harder doesn't it?

easy.gif

Do it bro. I pushed the button on the first day. This is an awesome PF, I like everything about it. My guess the ES will be 750, but even it's 1000 I would still get it.

Do it bro. I pushed the button on the first day. This is an awesome PF, I like everything about it. My guess the ES will be 750, but even it's 1000 I would still get it.

Totally agree. This one is looks amazing and quite frankly as much as I want the ES to be low it's something I HAVE to get and worthy of any collectors collection. If you loved the movie, then there is no better way to immortalize that with this SICK Chris H version of Thor!

ben-stiller_doIt.gif

Although, I must admit, I have yet to do it either. :D
Gots me a Destroyer EX though! :rock
You got to hit that button!

His pose reminds me when he's threatening the Frost Giants!
I was thinking more along the lines of giving props to a crowd of his screaming fans before he belts out his next song. :rock

Gotta stop coming to this thread with all these damn mini spoilers!

ben-stiller_doIt.gif

Although, I must admit, I have yet to do it either. :D
Gots me a Destroyer EX though! :rock

I was thinking more along the lines of giving props to a crowd of his screaming fans before he belts out his next song. :rock

Gotta stop coming to this thread with all these damn mini spoilers!

lol...now who is Destroyer going to play with...:wink1:

Back