Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so this thor pf comes with two heads, correct? even for the reg version? just want to be sure.

so this thor pf comes with two heads, correct? even for the reg version? just want to be sure.

Both the exclusive and the regular come with 2 portraits or at least a way to switch from no helmet Thor to Helmet Thor.

Has it been confirmed of two actual heads or may they go the Hot Toys route?

thx guys. :) there's no mention of a switch-out head in the specs at the sideshow site(we only got pics), and i dont remember if there's ever a non-exclusive sideshow statue that has switch out option. it's why i asked.

thx guys. :) there's no mention of a switch-out head in the specs at the sideshow site(we only got pics), and i dont remember if there's ever a non-exclusive sideshow statue that has switch out option. it's why i asked.

Only difference between the exclusive and regular is the print!

Gambit had 2 heads for both EX/Reg

OK so now the excitement of ordering the Thor PF has worn off, I am ready to order a Captain America PF from the upcoming movie:). I know we are all hoping for it but has anyone heard or seen anything to indicate that it will indeed be produced? It just makes sense that they would assemble an Avengers movie line up of characters right?

Just curious, how far back did people know that this Thor PF was being made? What I'm getting at is would we already know something with Cap movie being roughly 2-1/2 months away? Or is it more likely that we'll hear about it a week before the movie opens, which by the way is day two of SDCC, what were they thinking? :gah: Half of their fanbase will be sardined into the convention center instead of filling up movie theaters!

Get this one or FAIL! well you are Eli so you'd fail anyway. :lol :wink1:

Since I am Eli and I am > to you, well that makes you a bigger FAIL. btw We shouldn't use the word FAIL too much in the Marvel threads. A bunch of girls on the statueforum gossiped about us while the SSC forums were down saying they hate the Marvel section because of all the posts that mention "FAIL" this and "FAIL" that. SSC >>> StatueForum :pfft:

Since I am Eli and I am > to you, well that makes you a bigger FAIL. btw We shouldn't use the word FAIL too much in the Marvel threads. A bunch of girls on the statueforum gossiped about us while the SSC forums were down saying they hate the Marvel section because of all the posts that mention "FAIL" this and "FAIL" that. SSC >>> StatueForum :pfft:

They did eh? that Skiman is giving our forum a bad name. :mad: :D

Well i'm in for the long haul. I just flexpay everything so it doesn't feel like it hurts the wallet too much. Before you know it, the stuff is nearly all paid for come release time.

Well i'm in for the long haul. I just flexpay everything so it doesn't feel like it hurts the wallet too much. Before you know it, the stuff is nearly all paid for come release time.

:exactly:

I've started doing that as well now.

Back