Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. I don't see the NRD listed any more. Not that it will stop them from taking it anyways as we've found out. No big whoop. They gave fair warning with the Terminator PF.

They took the deposit away because they won't lose anything on the exclusive for sure.

Barb you're all excited for the print that comes with the EX or something else I'm missing? :monkey1
When purchasing statues, I cannot help but always think of the future value of the piece. You never know when you're going to need to liquidate a possession for any myriad of reasons. EX pieces have consistently held and greatly surpassed their original price, whereas regs have been all over the board in secondary market value. I just like to think of statue collecting as not only a hobby, but one that can bring me some money at a later date if the necessity arises. I don't think I'll retire and buy an island off the coast of New Zealand or anything, but I have sold pieces in hard times in the past, and it has helped greatly because of my choice to buy EX. :)

When purchasing statues, I cannot help but always think of the future value of the piece. You never know when you're going to need to liquidate a possession for any myriad of reasons. EX pieces have consistently held and greatly surpassed their original price, whereas regs have been all over the board in secondary market value. I just like to think of statue collecting as not only a hobby, but one that can bring me some money at a later date if the necessity arises. I don't think I'll retire and buy an island off the coast of New Zealand or anything, but I have sold pieces in hard times in the past, and it has helped greatly because of my choice to buy EX. :)

Makes perfect sense. I just thought you were giddy over the print which seems to be rare on the boards :lol

Back