Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only 300 ES for Thor, but 500 ES and $500 for Destroyer :dunno that doesn't make any sence imo.

maybe cause Destroyer could pass for a Com as well as a Maq :monkey3

and lastly the NRD now gone seem odd also.

Yeah that was what I was thinking, destroer ES is higher than Thor's, well he won't sell out too quick especially since he's not really 1/4 scale.

The low quantity bar + 300 + no NRD finally hooked me. But getting the NRD slapped back on is annoying if that occurs. :monkey4

I'm sure seeing the ES made it easier as that seemed to be what folks were waiting on. As far as the NRD my guess is when they updated the site to switch the ES to being there and progress bar it was a code issue. Its easy to do. I dam near screwed up the FP on sandtroopers.com once when I had the wrong html in there for an article I put up.

Hey! Was that a crack at us ES bastards?
Not cool, Josh! Not cool at all! :lol

I like low ES as well I just know for some its a bigger issue. :duff

When purchasing statues, I cannot help but always think of the future value of the piece. You never know when you're going to need to liquidate a possession for any myriad of reasons. EX pieces have consistently held and greatly surpassed their original price, whereas regs have been all over the board in secondary market value. I just like to think of statue collecting as not only a hobby, but one that can bring me some money at a later date if the necessity arises. I don't think I'll retire and buy an island off the coast of New Zealand or anything, but I have sold pieces in hard times in the past, and it has helped greatly because of my choice to buy EX. :)

:goodpost::exactly: why not get the ex anyway. They are mostly around the same price :)

300 ES :yess:

:rotfl:rotfli would if my nrd wasnt charged..i think it's a trick for pepople to order cause of the low es and then in the newsleeter they will say
sorry it was 600 !:peace

You never know!

I'm too poor lately, so I don't order enough for the NFD to do any damage. :lol

:rotfli think that you will buy noir spidey though...:blissy:blissy

Probably. :rock :lol

But I gotta say that I've been good about slowing it down on the buying. I'm gearing towards 1:1 busts. And weeding out a lot of stuff. I even postponed my search for the Iron Spidey Comiquette. (That's impressive for me. :lol)

Back