Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes perfect sense. I just thought you were giddy over the print which seems to be rare on the boards :lol
Not really a huge print fan, brother. I don't necessarily hate their guts, but I don't have much use for them. Brother Josh did give me the idea of buying a decent display book for their protection and to easily and safely view them. I will probably do that some day soon. :)

Not really a huge print fan, brother. I don't necessarily hate their guts, but I don't have much use for them. Brother Josh did give me the idea of buying a decent display book for their protection and to easily and safely view them. I will probably do that some day soon. :)

Good deal. :rock :yess:

Couldn't be happier with the ES number. I think this one is great and making it even more limited simply justifies the purchase. GREAT JOB SSC!
:clap:clap:clap:clap

Maybe that number is so low because the statue preorder happened before the movie was even in theaters in the U.S.:monkey3 Just a thought.

only 300 ES for Thor, but 500 ES and $500 for Destroyer :dunno that doesn't make any sence imo.

maybe cause Destroyer could pass for a Com as well as a Maq :monkey3

and lastly the NRD now gone seem odd also.

Woah, just noticed the 300 ES and the low quantity alert...didn't see the movie yet but I keep hearing great things. Was going to order after seeing it but seeing as it will be sold out very shortly, I didn't hesitate and ordered it.

only 300 ES for Thor, but 500 ES and $500 for Destroyer :dunno that doesn't make any sence imo.

maybe cause Destroyer could pass for a Com as well as a Maq :monkey3

and lastly the NRD now gone seem odd also.

If the NRD really is gone, they forgot to change the Flex payments then. They are different in the regular and the EX. It says $81 / month reg and $73 EX.

i wouldn't put to much into the low quantity bar, it's believed ssc manipulates it anyways.

with an ES on only 300 though i'd be getting one while you can.:lecture

i think it's going to sell out very quickly now even if they are playing with the bar. alot of people are going to order now that the lower than expected ES has been posted.

Back