SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had no idea this was up yesterday...no loss as the exclusive is (still) lame....well, since I will never order from Cornerstore comics again, need to find a new online retailer that sells these for less..

What happened with Cornerstine??

A good one you may want to check out is Big Bad Toy Store.

I sat yesterday at work waiting for the newsletter email that never came? Am I missing something since I've signed up for all the newsletter emails? Damn SSC email system.:confused:

Looks like I"ll just get on the waiting list.

I sat yesterday at work waiting for the newsletter email that never came? Am I missing something since I've signed up for all the newsletter emails? Damn SSC email system.:confused:

You don't have to wait for the newsletter e-mail. You can access the new newsletters through the Sideshow website every Thursday night.

Well one thing you can do, if you're signed up for the Newsletter, you can sign into the Newsletter from the Sideshow home page and go to it as soon as it's posted rather than wait for your email to get it. My email usually receives the NL hours after it's posted at the site, I just go to the site.

Thanks Natrix. I didn't know that. Still a newbie to that type of release. I'm use to the "everyone jump on at 10am PST" and pray I get one.

FYI: The regular version is still available for pre-order thru SS. The only difference between the exclusive and regular version is the base.

YAY! regular is up! ( never thought Id say that) Ordered one for now. Get another one later on down the line.

This'll be my first clone.

These are the first SW figures where I'm just going for regulars... base just doesn't appeal to me. Figure looks great though. Still trying to decide if I want to get one of each, just stick with one kind... or what.

I'm not sure either. as the REd Clones are more or less the Chancelors personal army, much the same way the 501st are vader's, I'll get a minimum of two. I MIGHT do a squad of 5, but not 100% sure.

Looking forward to just all white one, however. I WILL be getting a squad of those.

Figure looks good, but I cvan only imagine that it will get as bad as Gentle Giant has with all the different types of clones, commaders etc. That is why I will be sticking with the OT film related figures. At least that will reduce the madness somewhat.

Well one thing you can do, if you're signed up for the Newsletter, you can sign into the Newsletter from the Sideshow home page and go to it as soon as it's posted rather than wait for your email to get it. My email usually receives the NL hours after it's posted at the site, I just go to the site.

That's not necessary either. Just keep doing searches for the figure through the store search engine and it will show up as soon as it's available to order. That's how I got it last night a little before 9 PM.

I screwed up on this one so I'm on the waitlist. I've got the exclusive on all the others and the OCD completist in me won't go with a regular...

Back