SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the Utapau Clone Trooper in hand, these are a must buy for me. I'll need two of these as well to stand with the Emperor.

They still haven't fixed the helmet? The shape is still so wrong, I couldn't bear to own one. Nice job on the weathering though.

Pass. Helmet is fine with me just dont want one of these.
Hi Randy :wave

I guess that it's settled they're not fixing the helmet. Shame as i want to get a clone, but I'll wait until 501st and see. I want Utapau and Shock trooper, but I'll hold off.

not sure why they bother making stuff that medicom already made? why not jump headfirst into the commanders for god's sake? really I don't get this selection. what next, a 501st?

There are people that didn't buy the Medicom Clones that would like to have SSC versions, I'm one, I want Shock and 501st.

bbbbbbbborrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. been there done that. ready to move on to commanders now.

Well I'll take Cody or Gree over any standard Troop all day long, i just meant I hope the next rendition of the basic officer is a 501st. I want Cody more than any other Clone.

Well I'll take Cody or Gree over any standard Troop all day long, i just meant I hope the next rendition of the basic officer is a 501st. I want Cody more than any other Clone.

i think rex is #1 on my clone list but cody would be awesome as well. since I didnt order Utupau i probably wont order this either. I want a new jedi SS :monkey4

Now I have no regrets selling my Medicom Shock and 501st troopers. This is a must buy. And if turns out like the 212th I might just get two. I hope to see a 501st, Cody, Rex, scouts, Delta Squad and some shiny's as well.

Back