SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure why they bother making stuff that medicom already made? why not jump headfirst into the commanders for god's sake? really I don't get this selection. what next, a 501st?

Different buyers. I think alot of people wont buy the Medi for various reasons.
I had a Medicom Clone but I like the SSC Clones better.

Looks good. But I already have a good 12" Shocktrooper (with the exception of the blaster) so I'll probably pass.

I sold all my Medicom stuff; they make a great product, but the height thing drives me crazy. And SS is doing a better job with there figures. So I'm in for this one I'm a sucker for Clones and Troopers.

Height and Scale is actually not an issue with Medicom's Clones.

However, those are the only Medi SW figures you can say that about.

Easy pass, another repaint job

Bring on something different, god forbid they give us a cantina alien

This clone looks good but I'm putting most of my money into HT and Joe figures right now. If I have room for StarWars then so be it, if not then... SW is on the back burner for the moment.

Re: SST Shocktrooper

No need for a debate. ;) Not after looking at that pic. :cool:

:lecture :lecture :lecture Anyone in the market for a Medi Shock trooper? :lol

I sold all my Medicom stuff; they make a great product, but the height thing drives me crazy. And SS is doing a better job with there figures. So I'm in for this one I'm a sucker for Clones and Troopers.

:tap So I guess I can go ahead and list Maul? :p

I'll bite but its not very exciting seeing as we've seen this already from Medi.

Should these guys have that much battle damage? Afterall, they were Coruscant security troops...wasn't much fighting on Coruscant, the heart of the republic.

And not to start a war, but what is still wrong with the helmet? They, and the Ut troop, look pretty accurate to me. But I don't get all into EXACT screen accuracy. As long as it looks the way I remember it, I'm happy.

I'll bite but its not very exciting seeing as we've seen this already from Medi.

Should these guys have that much battle damage? Afterall, they were Coruscant security troops...wasn't much fighting on Coruscant, the heart of the republic.

And not to start a war, but what is still wrong with the helmet? They, and the Ut troop, look pretty accurate to me. But I don't get all into EXACT screen accuracy. As long as it looks the way I remember it, I'm happy.

It's kinda EU, but the Shocktroopers (predecessors to the Stormtroopers) saw a LOT of action during Order 66 and the Jedi purge that followed. ;)

Thought the 501st did away with the jedi, thought the Shockies were more senate security and predecessors to the royal guards. :huh

That was only the ones at the temple. Some of the books have hundreds of Jedi, Padawans, etc, operating all over Coruscant when Order 66 is given.

This is a boring choice because people getting the Utapau trooper in hand has been the most news we've had as of late, and after months of no figures being announced, we get another clone (one that's been done before, no less).

Regardless, it looks awesome. Cooler than the 212th. Makes me want to get both of them.

You know, I believe SS missed an opportunity here. Since Medi has already done this one (probably better), SS should have offered this trooper in a pristine, un-battled damaged look to set it apart from the Medi. I like shiny! All the OT stormtroopers were in polished armor. That was part of the awe!

Why does everything PT have to have that 'skuffed-up' look? Every representation of this figure has the worn-in look with few exceptions. I mean, we never even saw them discharge a weapon in the movie.

Dunno, just think SS missed an opportunity to do something original with it...

Back