SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collected my PO from my local retailer yesterday. For the first time, I get a SS armored body with good and fairly tight joints. My Shock Trooper holds his pose well and can stand on its own without the need for a figure stand! :)

Got my tracking from UPS he should be here by Friday!
Let's just hope UPS doesn't drop the ball this time like they did with my brother's She-Hulk.
:chew

Damn, that ST looks awesome! May just have to get these rather than wait for a B&W version. The Utapau never really did it for me, but the ST is a cool looking design... and would look cool with Sidious.

I can post pics after Christmas , my wife picked up a reg for me as a Christmas gift from an authorized dealer and its packed away.

I had to cancel my EX as a result that I used points to pay for part of it but I can't complain to much since the EX is a rather weak looking stand and I'm not paying anyhting for it!

Got mine earlier this week and was thinking about flipping him on eBay due to money concerns, but he's just too good.

HPIM5666.jpg

HPIM5668.jpg

Can't wait til they give us the Special Ops Troopers. I just hope they don't pull that Store Exclusive crap on that one like they did with the Sandtrooper Corporal.

Got my tracking from UPS he should be here by Friday!
Let's just hope UPS doesn't drop the ball this time like they did with my brother's She-Hulk.

Well UPS not only dropped the ball they just SUCK!
Mine was suppose to be here on Friday and right around 9pm they changed the status and delivery date on my tracking e-mail until Monday!
How can they do that?
They have 1 job to do, deliver a package!
I hope Fed Ex puts them under!

get mine on monday. liking the coloring on this version, looking forward to when the do a 501st or even a 41st version, love a camo version
you must be able to see the future:lol

Well UPS not only dropped the ball they just SUCK!
Mine was suppose to be here on Friday and right around 9pm they changed the status and delivery date on my tracking e-mail until Monday!
How can they do that?
They have 1 job to do, deliver a package!
I hope Fed Ex puts them under!

I was waiting on a Republic Gunship yesterday and was tracking it and all day it said "Out for Delivery". I didn't get anything until early today evening. I prefer FedEx any day of the week

Im just figured out,since im bought imperial shock trooper sideshow from ebay..
it was no trooper blaster and rifle..
does anybody know,where the place for buy only blaster and rifle for my trooper??
im really appreciate it..
Thanx..

Back