SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so here's what it says this morning.

DES MOINES, IA, US 12/15/2009 9:23 P.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS / THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW

It's frakking cold out, but the sky was blue yesterday. If I could figure out how to get ahold of the local UPS('cause I'm not seeing it on their website). I'm surprised that after nearly a week they haven't given me that option. I live a block from a thoroughly plowed street and 2 blocks from another.

so here's what it says this morning.

DES MOINES, IA, US 12/15/2009 9:23 P.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS / THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW

It's frakking cold out, but the sky was blue yesterday. If I could figure out how to get ahold of the local UPS('cause I'm not seeing it on their website). I'm surprised that after nearly a week they haven't given me that option. I live a block from a thoroughly plowed street and 2 blocks from another.

So call them and go pick it up. :dunno

Call the 800 UPS number. They can give you the number for the local office and add a request to have your package held.

Called the 800 number and they couldn't give me a number to the local hub. I was so pissed that the wife had to call, and speak to a manager. I HATE unloading my iritation on some poor SOB that isn't responsible for the problem. Turns out becasue of last weeks bad weather, they are just extremely backed up. Why they couldn't just post that on my quantum view(or something of that equivelent) is beyond me.

They're supposed to be setting it up for me to go and get it tommorrow

Called the 800 number and they couldn't give me a number to the local hub. I was so pissed that the wife had to call, and speak to a manager. I HATE unloading my iritation on some poor SOB that isn't responsible for the problem. Turns out becasue of last weeks bad weather, they are just extremely backed up. Why they couldn't just post that on my quantum view(or something of that equivelent) is beyond me.

They're supposed to be setting it up for me to go and get it tommorrow

If it's like other shipping companies, they likely only have specific options to select for reasons.

4188033819_508814e61a_b.jpg

Extremely cool shot, Rook.
Damn. Now I want one. :)

Nice! though seems like a lot of the black bodysuit is showing through on his upper left leg.

shocktrooper.jpg

While pulling up on the leg armor would lessen some of that gap, it is shorter. However, that minor modification adds considerably more poseability to the figure. Medicom's leg armor is more accurate as far as length, but anyone who's owned one, and is realistic about it, will tell you that the poseability sucks. Hence it was a needed modification which considerably enhanced the dynamics of the piece.

replacement right foot should be here tomorrow. then i can enjoy my ST as well. and then we got a preorder tonight of the 41st hopefully. the week can't get any better.:rock

SS version has joined his brothers-in-arms! FYI, the should joints on mine are pretty loose & the figure can't raise the big gun w/out the other arm for support. Kind of annoying, but it doesn't really affect my display. This is the only spot I have left in "Shockville", so he's takin' 5, chillin' on the printer. Wouldn't say it's substantially BETTER than the Medi, it's just different, but still cool in it's own way.

Back