SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you gotta do is contact Sideshow's customer service (assuming you bought it from them) and they'll replace it, like Craw's foot, ASAP!

Yup..email sent to SS.

Seems to me that they gotta send an entire figure as replacement.

I dun see how the broken arm underneath the suit can be repaired..

Yup..email sent to SS.

Seems to me that they gotta send an entire figure as replacement.

I dun see how the broken arm underneath the suit can be repaired..

It can be but it'll require a bit of work. Easier for both you and SS to just swap him out and then part out the figure you originally got for righting things like Craw's two left feet.

While I don't have the Shock Trooper yet, I did just get the Utapau and have to say I am incredibly impressed. Sideshow really seems to have gotten these guys right.

Don't think I'll be getting one of each, but I know I'll add a few of the variations to the collection.

It can be but it'll require a bit of work. Easier for both you and SS to just swap him out and then part out the figure you originally got for righting things like Craw's two left feet.

Gotten a reply from SS...I'm told to destroy my current shock trooper while they will send me a replacement piece...yikes! Battle damage time???

Gotten a reply from SS...I'm told to destroy my current shock trooper while they will send me a replacement piece...yikes! Battle damage time???

No. You're going to have to completely smash him. Personally, relive some of your childhood bliss, douse him with lighter fluid and BURN BABY, BURN!!! Then take a pic of your results and send it to them. :D

i thought they don't want you to burn it? they need visible evidence of the slaughter.

Not sure. The only figure that was that bad of mine was my CC w/crooked center piece. I had to ship him back to get a replacement so some inattentive WaitLister got stuck with it. :lol

No. You're going to have to completely smash him. Personally, relive some of your childhood bliss, douse him with lighter fluid and BURN BABY, BURN!!! Then take a pic of your results and send it to them. :D

Woo...so you enjoy burning stuff during childhood days? Haha..

Anyway, SS did add this statement:

"DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property."

Looks like there were too many arson cases previously..was that a trend?
Told me gf abt it and she sounded pretty ethusiastic. She even volunteered to smash up my shock trooper. This is the first time I have seen her so excited. She must have "loved" my collection...haha

Not sure. The only figure that was that bad of mine was my CC w/crooked center piece. I had to ship him back to get a replacement so some inattentive WaitLister got stuck with it. :lol

Most of us CA people never get to smash anything. Anyone from CA smash stuff?

My exclusive showed up...packaged upside down LOL.

It looks great though....I'm really psyched for the next one.

Broke down and picked up the Imperial Shocktrooper through BBTS...first time with them, good experience...

Still on the waitlist at SS but...after seeing some of the cool shots here, I wanted to pick this one up for myself to enjoy over the long weekend...

4209692845_2c53600a17_o.jpg

Damned glad I did! He looks great! This one's base body is considerably more loose-jointed than the Utapau Trooper I got earlier this year, but...that's what stands are for, right?

Like the aforementioned 212th Battalion Trooper, this one features really cool detailing and intense paint apps. After having two of these great soldiers in my collection, I'm hooked...

4210457488_9cd8a22a97_o.jpg

I'll really enjoy snapping some cool shots of this trooper and am looking forward to the Coruscant one...and beyond!

Here he is arriving with Lord Sidious on that fiery shore to pick up the dark lord's damaged apprentice...

4209692857_8d938c8e48_o.jpg

Keep these troopers coming, Sideshow! They are amazing...

Back