SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How hard is it to disassemble the clones? The shoulder joints are VERY loose on my shockie and if I can get the uniform off, I can fix it. He cannot hold his arms up above chest level, and forget holding the gun higher than the waist.

How hard is it to disassemble the clones? The shoulder joints are VERY loose on my shockie and if I can get the uniform off, I can fix it. He cannot hold his arms up above chest level, and forget holding the gun higher than the waist.

You'll need to crack open the chest armor (which is fairly easy). Once you get that open, you can strip off the upper armor, fold down his undersuit and tighten the shoulders.

My SST Shock Trooper with Marcus W in Nazi uniform ( I really like Marcus HS :rotfl )
Trooper1.jpg
Trooper2.jpg
Trooper3.jpg
Trooper4.jpg
[/IMG]

Finally got around to getting one of these. I love how SS is doing these troopers and how they look. I'm quite excited about future releases and cant wait for Cody to get out.

Finally got around to getting one of these. I love how SS is doing these troopers and how they look. I'm quite excited about future releases and cant wait for Cody to get out.

i think cody and gree would be my 2 most wanted prequel characters. i caught the trooper bug as well. can't decide if this guy or the utapau 212th trooper will be my next grab.

Will SS be reissuing these red and orange clone troopers? Darnit, I missed them and they are all sold out now!

Darnit, my local shop said its all sold out... I saw one in Hong Kong a couple of months back and the price was close to the Medicom ones.

Welcome to the boards fecho2007. Those two are great figures. I am looking forward to getting a shelf full of the Clone variations!
Thanks Darth, I love clones and shock troopers, I only have 1 shock trooper, and a Marmit Tie Fighter Pilot, hope they star taking the rest of the dark army (Snow Trooper, At At driver, death star crew, etc.)

Back