STAR WARS: EP. I--The Phantom Menace in 3D: 2/10/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be taking my five year old daughter as well. She loved the 3D pod race in Star Tours last year but I bet she'll lose interest during the Senate meetings.

My wife asked if Maul getting cut in half would be too much for her and I said, "nah, she's seen it at home a few times already." :D

I do crack up everytime I think about my daughter's reaction the first time we watched Qui Gon's funeral pyre. "He got fired?" :lol

My wife asked if Maul getting cut in half would be too much for her and I said, "nah, she's seen it at home a few times already." :D

I do crack up everytime I think about my daughter's reaction the first time we watched Qui Gon's funeral pyre. "He got fired?" :lol

My kid now runs around the house saying he wants to watch the Darkee Knight sing the national anthem. :yess:

I'll probably see this in 3D, but it won't be the 12:01 am show on release day. I did that once already and got burned. :lol

He hasn't been involved with the marketing of a SW movie since 1980. Beginning with ROTJ, it's always been hired LFL lackeys.

taking my kid to see a star wars movie in the theater is something i ve waited my whole life for.

crazy that this film is old enough to be the first theater experience of the new gen of Star Wars fan...

Back