STAR WARS: EP. I--The Phantom Menace in 3D: 2/10/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that's it? I was expecting the d-bag announcer to tell me what else happens in the movie!

Haha... sad thing is, it's not too off from the toy commercials of the 80s.

So, to quote the kiddie trailer:

"Hurry up, Qui-Gon, you'll be late to the celebration"

Really? You mean the celebration AFTER he died? That's a little tacky, even for a fictional character.

That trailer was awful, but I will enjoy seeing this film again on the big screen.

So, to quote the kiddie trailer:

"Hurry up, Qui-Gon, you'll be late to the celebration"

Really? You mean the celebration AFTER he died? That's a little tacky, even for a fictional character.

You forget that this is Star Wars. *Anything* is possible. :lecture

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aIZZyIgpco[/ame]

If anyone is going to see this, could you get me a pair of the 3D glasses with Darth Maul on them? Pleeeeeeeease!?

:D

What I don't get is that 3PO was build by Anakin, then later so many copies walk around like K-3PO;
or is it like Anakin had a subscription to those Magazines coming along with 1 puzzle piece of a droid,
like he has to buy all magazines and get all the puzzle prices to build a 3PO on his own?!
Know which magz I mean? :lol

One of those mag series has started here in germany with SW chess figures.
Miss one figure and you can't play the whole game at all ... :slap

All the haters will be there too. They talk tough on message boards, but they know as well as we do that it is useless to resist the siren call of Star Wars on the big screen.

I'm skipping this one myself. I don't care to see 20 minutes of pod racing, and horrible acting, laced with unbearable Jar Jar, just to see one of the best lightsaber duels in Star Wars.

I'll start going come Episode II or III though.

I'm skipping this one myself. I don't care to see 20 minutes of pod racing, and horrible acting, laced with unbearable Jar Jar, just to see one of the best lightsaber duels in Star Wars.

I'll start going come Episode II or III though.

Oh yeah, Episode II was just soooo much better :lol

Back