STAR WARS: EP. I--The Phantom Menace in 3D: 2/10/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously. Someone needs to tell Lucasfilm that there is a difference between marketing towards kids... and marketing to dumb kids with bad taste.

Seriously. Someone needs to tell Lucasfilm that there is a difference between marketing towards kids... and marketing to dumb kids with bad taste.

Lucasfilm seems to be doing alright without your suggestions.

We grew up with the Star Wars Holiday Special and the Endor Television movies so kids today are still ahead of the game.

Lucasfilm seems to be doing alright without your suggestions.

We grew up with the Star Wars Holiday Special and the Endor Television movies so kids today are still ahead of the game.

Wow, yes. I watched the holiday special on the new blu's, and my o my. What memories that brought with it.

I've never wanted to see TPM more than right after watching that trailer. I never realized there were good droids and bad droids in it.

Hurry up QuiGon, you don't want to be late to the celebration.

Sorry kid, QuiGon couldn't make it, he was stabbed in the chest! :slap

Last edited:
This is the only prequel film I'll see on the big screen again. Looking forward to seeing the final duel at the end.

Why didn't they just reuse the original trailers? Those were great, especially those mini character teasers (the one truth, one destiny or whatever). They could just slap "3D" on them.

Why didn't they just reuse the original trailers? Those were great, especially those mini character teasers (the one truth, one destiny or whatever). They could just slap "3D" on them.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

That was pretty thrilling when the first teaser came out. Made the movie look really awesome.

Back