STAR WARS: EP. I--The Phantom Menace in 3D: 2/10/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, Episode II was just soooo much better :lol

Anyone ever notice how in Episode II , Palpatine looks very ill or sickly? It's almost as if Lucas was leaning towards a sickness to explain Palpatines future disfiguration? Like he knew he had to explain it and had no idea how? :lol....In Episode III , Palpatine lokks "healthy" again, at least for most of the movie.

Oh yeah, Episode II was just soooo much better :lol

I'll say this, the Clone portion with them all loading in with the dramatic music in the background and Palpatine overseeing them, is definitely one of my favorite parts of the prequel trilogy. There is enough in each film that I particularly liked to see them again although if you strung them together the films would be under 45 minutes each, but I'm definitely wanting to see AOTC in 3D while others are meh about it.

I'll say this, the Clone portion with them all loading in with the dramatic music in the background and Palpatine overseeing them, is definitely one of my favorite parts of the prequel trilogy. There is enough in each film that I particularly liked to see them again although if you strung them together the films would be under 45 minutes each, but I'm definitely wanting to see AOTC in 3D while others are meh about it.

I view all 3 as pretty much possessing the same quality with the edge going to 1, then 3 then 2.

If anything, i'm sure all 3 PT will have kick ass 3D even though they're conversions.

That's one thing I know I can at least count on when it comes to Lucasfilm. eye candy.

I may dislike the Prequels...but if I had too, i'd see Episode 1, and 3, 3 times each before watching Episode 2 once more. Everything about that movie sucks.

Hated it since it came out. Blah.

Love the toys though when I was younger. Clone Troopers were the coolest.

Realistically you could probably cherry pick from each of the three movies before and end up with a fairly kickass film but it is what it is.

I may dislike the Prequels...but if I had too, i'd see Episode 1, and 3, 3 times each before watching Episode 2 once more. Everything about that movie sucks.

Hated it since it came out. Blah.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Ep1 is the best one. Best cinematography. Best designs. Best fights. Best (overall) acting.

It's crazy for me that as annoying as Jar Jar Binks is, Hayden Christensen and the script for ep2 and ep3 can be so much worse.

Ep1 was disappointing certainly, but it did not go up hill from there like it should have.

I do like the free-for-all chaos of the Geonosis arena.

Monsters, aliens, Jedi, a damsel in distress, a bounty hunter, Sith, Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Droidekas, Clone Troopers, cannons, gunships. That's one crazy fight.

I can't fault them for the CGI as there's really no other way they could have done it. Quite the awesome spectacle.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Ep1 is the best one. Best cinematography. Best designs. Best fights. Best (overall) acting.

It's crazy for me that as annoying as Jar Jar Binks is, Hayden Christensen and the script for ep2 and ep3 can be so much worse.

Ep1 was disappointing certainly, but it did not go up hill from there like it should have.

I agree. My friend is going to pay for my ticket to see this. So I will. :lol

Never going to see this in theaters, I like the prequels (Yes, everything; even acting.) To pay $7-9 bucks to see something again that's already on Wally's shelves is ridiculous.

Preferably, I would have loved to see the STAR WARS back in theaters with 3-D. Now that I would pay for.

Back