STAR WARS: EP. I--The Phantom Menace in 3D: 2/10/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. My dad would go to taco bell, JUST to get me those toys.

We were both equally excited for EP1.

This is the best thing to come out of TPM. I wish I remembered it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMGHL60g4Y

Ha! I remember the commercial, even have one the chips!

Also, saw a new commercial on Cartoon Network saying, "Experience the Saga like never before!" Then it went through scenes of episodes 1-6, then back to Episode 1 February 10 release date caption. Looks like the whole saga is going to be 3-D? Though no release dates for 2-6, though how do we know that 2-6 will be one every year. From what the commercial was implying was that the whole year will show 1-6. Meaning 1 February, 2 April, 3 June, 4 August, 5 October and 6 December?

Also, saw a new commercial on Cartoon Network saying, "Experience the Saga like never before!" Then it went through scenes of episodes 1-6, then back to Episode 1 February 10 release date caption. Looks like the whole saga is going to be 3-D? Though no release dates for 2-6, though how do we know that 2-6 will be one every year. From what the commercial was implying was that the whole year will show 1-6. Meaning 1 February, 2 April, 3 June, 4 August, 5 October and 6 December?

The ad during the Super Bowl highlighted the fact that all six films are being re-released. Not this year though. One a year for the next six years.

McCallum did say that if 3D is a discarded fad in a few years that they'll still continue with the saga in 2D only. But all six films are coming over the next several years regardless.

Tickets are bought for tomorrow evening, 8pm - 33 hours to go.
So excited, but I fear some newer changes I haven't heard of ...

darth-maul-return-of-the-jedi.jpg

am going thurs morning here in AUS.....taking the misses...should be awesome...as usual ;)

looking forward to the pod race and the final duel in 3d....woot woot.

Ha! I remember the commercial, even have one the chips!

I read that if Ep1 3D failed, there won't be another. I was curious too when the trailer have scenes from all the other episodes. I hope they do release them all, really really want to watch Ep3 in the cinema!

am going thurs morning here in AUS.....taking the misses...should be awesome...as usual ;)

looking forward to the pod race and the final duel in 3d....woot woot.

Not game for the midnight release?:lol
I can't wait to relive the mass disappointment from fanboys across the world

I'm actually going to be in costume at 2 different theaters this weekend for this release but I don't plan on seeing it. I really don't want to sit through TPM again.

In German newspaper BILD, the interview with GL gives the reader the impression that all 6 movies are already converted into 3D; so that its already been done. But it is the least trustworthy paper we have. don't really trust the translation.

Back