Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Star Wars Cinematic Universe would have been amazing... holy **** why didn?t we get this. Randomly found from a google search :lol

?Just for fun, I decided to make this up. Below the schedule will be a brief summary?s of what the phases are, what the movie is, why I picked it, and how they tie in together to form the greater SWCU Star Wars Cinematic Universe). I decided to go back to 2015 to start it, as that was when the first movie under Disney was released.

#Phase 1

2015 - Episode 7, Plagueis the Wise

2016 - Rogue One, Windu: A Clone Wars Story

2017 - Episode 8, Master and Apprentice

2018 - Solo, Ahsoka: A Clone Wars Story

2019 - Episode 9, Lords of the Sith: Purge

So, we see the same 5 movies with 4 new movies introduced. Just like Marvel Phase 1, this is an introduciton phase to get the SWCU moving. Both Samuel L. Jackson and Liam Neeson have expressed interest in returning to their Jedi roles. Due to their age, I thought it would be best to give them a movie right away to kick off the universe. Master and Apprentice could be a movie version of the novel of the same name or follow Qui-Gon and his young apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, facing the Dark Jedi threat of Xanatos, Jinn?s former apprentice. This unofficially kicks of Kenobi?s own trilogy of sorts in the SWCU. Mace Windu movie will kick off the Clone Wars Trilogy that will be loosely connected throughout featuring some of the same cast members. This will be early in the Clone Wars, perhaps depicting the Battle of Kamino? Ahsoka movie will officially introduce her to the SWCU and will show the war expanding into the far reaches of the galaxy. Anakin Skywalker returns to the big screen in the movie as well. And the end credit scene would tease the return of Kenobi. Lastly we have Lords of the Sith, a Darth Vader/Palpatine trilogy that will span from after Episode 3 to before Episode 5. First installment is titled purge, which features Vader hunting Jedi. Perhaps a Jeid or two from the Clone Wars trilogy will show up as well? This movie will crossover with future projects of the SWCU.

#Phase 2

2020: Kenobi: A Clone Wars Story, Rogue Squadron

2021: Lords of the Sith 2, Solo: Scoundrels

2022: Kenobi: A Star Wars Story, Rogue Squadron 2

2023: Lords of the Sith 3, Fett: A Star Wars Story

2024: Rogue Squadron 3, Solo: Rebel Dawn, Untitled New Republic Movie

On to phase two where the universe becomes a bit more connected. Kenobi Clone Wars movie would depict the business in Cato Neimoidia, that was alluded to in ROTS. This movie would feature Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Cody and bring us right up to ROTS and could even show the kidnapping of Palpatine. Rogue Squadron would loosely be based on the old EU novels. But all your favorite leaders are back in their own trilogy that will cross over with other SWCU projects. Next, we have Solo: Scoundrels in 2021. A sequel that will show the return of Han, Lando, and Chewbacca in their next adventure before Episode 4. Lords of the Sith 2 also drops, picking up where the devasting events (to the Empire) of Rogue Squadron take place. This movie takes place before Epsidoe 4. Onto 2022, where Kenobi: A Star Wars Story takes place. It will cover his time post Episode 3 on Tatooine and may even show a force ghost Qui-Gon Jinn. The end credit scene will set up Kenobi to leave Tatooine for one last mission in... Rogue Squadron 2. Rogue Squadron 2 will feature Kenobi and Ahsoka along with the original cast right before Episode 4. 2023 will see Lords of the Sith 3, following the events of A New Hope and continuing the overarching story of the SWCU. Boba Fett gets his own movie with a job from Darth Vader that ties into the larger story. 2024 features Rogue Squadron 3 which continues the story. And also the ?Avengers Infinty War/Endgame? styled version of the SWCU... Solo: Rebel Dawn, taking place before Episode 5. It features cast from past movies from Vader, Fett, Rogue Squadron, Ahsoka... of the conclusion of the 10 movie arc. Also, the Untitled New Republic movie, taking place after Episode 6, will introduce a young Luke, Leia, and set the stage for Phase 3.

#Phase 3

2025 - Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR), Untiled New Jedi Order

2026 - Untitled New Republic 2, Fett 2

2027 - KOTOR 2, Untitled New Jedi Order 2

2028 - Fett 3, Knight Errant

2029 - KOTOR 3, New Jedi Order/New Republic Crossover

Phase 3 kicks off with Knights of the Old Repblic! We also see the return of Fett, The New Jedi Order, and New Republic. These 3 will also form a interconnected story that will conclude in the next Avenger Styled team up in the New Jedi Order/New Republic story. Also, we see Knight Errant, a lone jedi warrior during the Jedi vs Sith War taking place about 1000 years ago. The end credit scene will tease Darth Bane and the kick off for Phase 4.

#Phase 4

2030 - Episode 10, Darth Bane Path of Destruction

2031 - The Old Republic, Knight Errant 2

2032 - Episode 11, Darth Bane Rule of Two

2033 - The Old Republic 2, Knight Errant 3

2034 - Episode 12

2035 - The Old Republic 3, Darth Bane Dynasty of Evil

Phase 4 features the return of the heroes from Episodes 7-9 in a whole new trilogy that contines the original saga. Darth Bane also gets own trilogy that could be based on the book tirlogy of the same name. Knight Errant also continues and could tie into Darth Bane. We also get the KOTOR story continuing, but retitled as The Old Republic.

And that wraps it up. 20 years, 42 movies, 1 galactic spanning universe.

This Star Wars Cinematic Universe would have been amazing... holy **** why didn?t we get this. Randomly found from a google search :lol

?Just for fun, I decided to make this up. Below the schedule will be a brief summary?s of what the phases are, what the movie is, why I picked it, and how they tie in together to form the greater SWCU Star Wars Cinematic Universe). I decided to go back to 2015 to start it, as that was when the first movie under Disney was released.

#Phase 1

So, we see the same 5 movies with 4 new movies introduced. Just like Marvel Phase 1, this is an introduciton phase to get the SWCU moving. Both Samuel L. Jackson and Liam Neeson have expressed interest in returning to their Jedi roles. Due to their age, I thought it would be best to give them a movie right away to kick off the universe. Master and Apprentice could be a movie version of the novel of the same name or follow Qui-Gon and his young apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, facing the Dark Jedi threat of Xanatos, Jinn?s former apprentice. This unofficially kicks of Kenobi?s own trilogy of sorts in the SWCU. Mace Windu movie will kick off the Clone Wars Trilogy that will be loosely connected throughout featuring some of the same cast members. This will be early in the Clone Wars, perhaps depicting the Battle of Kamino? Ahsoka movie will officially introduce her to the SWCU and will show the war expanding into the far reaches of the galaxy. Anakin Skywalker returns to the big screen in the movie as well. And the end credit scene would tease the return of Kenobi. Lastly we have Lords of the Sith, a Darth Vader/Palpatine trilogy that will span from after Episode 3 to before Episode 5. First installment is titled purge, which features Vader hunting Jedi. Perhaps a Jeid or two from the Clone Wars trilogy will show up as well? This movie will crossover with future projects of the SWCU.

#Phase 2

On to phase two where the universe becomes a bit more connected. Kenobi Clone Wars movie would depict the business in Cato Neimoidia, that was alluded to in ROTS. This movie would feature Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Cody and bring us right up to ROTS and could even show the kidnapping of Palpatine. Rogue Squadron would loosely be based on the old EU novels. But all your favorite leaders are back in their own trilogy that will cross over with other SWCU projects. Next, we have Solo: Scoundrels in 2021. A sequel that will show the return of Han, Lando, and Chewbacca in their next adventure before Episode 4. Lords of the Sith 2 also drops, picking up where the devasting events (to the Empire) of Rogue Squadron take place. This movie takes place before Epsidoe 4. Onto 2022, where Kenobi: A Star Wars Story takes place. It will cover his time post Episode 3 on Tatooine and may even show a force ghost Qui-Gon Jinn. The end credit scene will set up Kenobi to leave Tatooine for one last mission in... Rogue Squadron 2. Rogue Squadron 2 will feature Kenobi and Ahsoka along with the original cast right before Episode 4. 2023 will see Lords of the Sith 3, following the events of A New Hope and continuing the overarching story of the SWCU. Boba Fett gets his own movie with a job from Darth Vader that ties into the larger story. 2024 features Rogue Squadron 3 which continues the story. And also the ?Avengers Infinty War/Endgame? styled version of the SWCU... Solo: Rebel Dawn, taking place before Episode 5. It features cast from past movies from Vader, Fett, Rogue Squadron, Ahsoka... of the conclusion of the 10 movie arc. Also, the Untitled New Republic movie, taking place after Episode 6, will introduce a young Luke, Leia, and set the stage for Phase 3.

#Phase 3

Phase 3 kicks off with Knights of the Old Repblic! We also see the return of Fett, The New Jedi Order, and New Republic. These 3 will also form a interconnected story that will conclude in the next Avenger Styled team up in the New Jedi Order/New Republic story. Also, we see Knight Errant, a lone jedi warrior during the Jedi vs Sith War taking place about 1000 years ago. The end credit scene will tease Darth Bane and the kick off for Phase 4.

#Phase 4

2034 - Episode 12

Phase 4 features the return of the heroes from Episodes 7-9 in a whole new trilogy that contines the original saga. Darth Bane also gets own trilogy that could be based on the book tirlogy of the same name. Knight Errant also continues and could tie into Darth Bane. We also get the KOTOR story continuing, but retitled as The Old Republic.

Hmmmm I don't know.. First.. That's a lot of movies.. SW fatigue would hit well before it could finish its 20 year span I think. Plus I wonder how many people care about the SW universe outside of the "Shywalker" time frame..

Personally I am not all that interested in events outside of the Skywalker time frame. You can tell the stories of new characters.. I just think I would prefer the story to take place in that Universe. I need to know the Empire is out there :lol.. That does not mean I can not be lead to be interested.. But I am a pretty big fan.. What does the average moviegoer interest level for something like "KOTOR" ?

Im pretty burnt out on Marvel and that was only 10 years.

#Phase 1

#Phase 2

#Phase 3

#Phase 4

2034 - Episode 12

I know there's a pandemic going on and this is frowned upon, but you REALLY need to get out more! :lol

They said they wanted to release a movie every yr for Star Wars. To bad it failed so bad after TLJ . Once that movie dropped, all interest for Star Wars movies plummeted.

Very true although I am actually glad we aren't getting one every year. I think it is too much saturation. Even with marvel's long list of comic characters it gets to be too much.

94CB4767-2B7E-4EE1-ADF5-6597150687B4.jpeg

I was thinking more like a young Jodi Foster but that works too.
7323711b7d6558b9711c115962f3e446.jpg

e4eefa5e0024e398a4f3080ee170a6ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disney/Kennedy should just deliver the coup de grace final insult and dub Bree Larson over Mark Hamill and attempt to sell the "Skywalker Saga" in that fashion. The definitive "Maclunkey Special Edition". Nooooooooooooo!

Back