Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably doing what you said in your previous post.

Circle jerking on there ST figures lol

E0D6B63D-7241-41F2-B7A4-C6129F0E96DF.jpg

:chase

Okay, in retrospect maybe I was too hard on Abrams and Terrio for not taking Kylo as the main villain and running with him. After not being able to bring himself to kill Leia *or* Rey he wasn't very main-villain-like.

Okay, in retrospect maybe I was too hard on Abrams and Terrio for not taking Kylo as the main villain and running with him. After not being able to bring himself to kill Leia *or* Rey he wasn't very main-villain-like.

The only reason he killed Han was because Ford wanted Han to die decades back. Kylo isn’t a great villain, a wannabe Vader.

That said, the Ben & Han scene in TROS is one of the best of the trilogy (you'll probably say that ain't hard ;))

Meh. I was watching BvS the other day and the scene where Clarke walks to the mountaintop to talk with Jonathaon's ghost/memory made me think of TROS and how they seemingly copied it for TROS. It wasn't even an original idea let alone a good one.

Some might say that he's a personification of the ST itself. A "wannabe OT" that finally becomes good at the end. :)

Lol not even that. But he was the only interesting character. Still was ruined by terrible writing and no development. Which is funny cause he had the best development out of everyone

Meh. I was watching BvS the other day and the scene where Clarke walks to the mountaintop to talk with Jonathaon's ghost/memory made me think of TROS and how they seemingly copied it for TROS. It wasn't even an original idea let alone a good one.

Both scenes were stupid. Should?ve used Hayden. Could of straight up told him to stop and don?t follow what I do. But noooooope. That?d make to much sense. Let?s have han ghost lol

That occurred to me too, only I loved it in both.

Both scenes were stupid. Should?ve used Hayden. Could of straight up told him to stop and don?t follow what I do. But noooooope. That?d make to much sense. Let?s have han ghost lol

Actually that *would* have been good!

I'm going to play ajp here - would it have been good though? It would raise the question of why the hell didn't he intervene before Kylo became a mass murderer. At least this way it can be speculated there must have been some reason he didn't or couldn't appear to Ben Solo to stop him going down the path of the dark side. Though who knows what that reason would be

Last edited:
Back